- Ten Seafarers Kidnapped from Tanker off Cotonou
- Vessel attacked in Gulf of Guinea, confirmed tanker hijacked, communications lost
- BC Ferries Christens New Hybrid-Electric Ship Duo
- GoodBulk Offloads Capesize Duo, Points to Pick Up in Demolitions
- Falkland Islands to Build New Port in Stanley Habour
- Horrific mortal accident – seaman’s hands were torn off by rope ladder
- MISC Reports Revenue Rise due to More LNG Carriers in Operation
- Excelerate Launches In-House Ship Management Services
- Chinese heavy lift ship carrying cranes contacted Curacao Bridge VIDEO
- Marine Contractors Board Ghost Ship Grounded in Cork
- US shipyards construct naval and harbour tug newbuildings
- Competition concerns sink offshore accommodation merger
- Tomini Shipping Registers on Norwegian OTC
- LPG Tanker in Near Miss, Fuel Vessels Evacuated after Shelling of Tripoli Port
- Naval Group unveils long-term cooperation with Greece
d’Amico Widens Loss, Maintains ‘Very Positive’ Outlook
Italian tanker shipping company d’Amico International Shipping (DIS) has widened its net loss in the second quarter of 2019, noting that both the product and crude tanker markets suffered from prolonged refinery maintenances during the period.
This news is a total 311 time has been read
Performance Shipping Step Closer to Pure Play Aframax CompanyGreek shipowner Performance Shipping has signed a memorandum of agreement (MoA) to purchase a 2007-built Aframax tanker.
SEA\LNG: 175 LNG-Fueled Ships in Operation, 203 on OrderThere are 175 LNG-fueled ships currently in operation, with 203 on order and a further 141 LNG-ready vessels in operation and sitting on the order books, according to the latest figures from SEA\LNG, a UK-based multi-sector industry
Nakilat Boasts Highest Profit EverThe world’s largest owner of LNG carriers Qatar Gas Transport Company Ltd (NAKILAT) booked its highest yearly net profit since the company’s inception, the LNG major announced.
Nauticor, Fassmer Team Up on LNG Newbuilding, Retrofitting ProjectsGermany-based LNG supplier Nauticor and compatriot manufacturer of special purpose vessels Fr. Fassmer have unveiled the cooperation in newbuilding and retrofitting projects for ships with LNG engines.
Stranded Tankers and Full Storage Tanks: Coronavirus Leads to Crude Glut in ChinaThe coronavirus’s effect on energy markets is worsening, as the sharp fall in demand in China, the world’s largest importer of crude, is stranding oil cargoes off the country’s coast and prompting shippers to seek out other Asian destinations.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok