TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Dana Petroleum terminates Maersk Drilling contract
- Iran Fires Long-Range Anti-Ship Missiles Into Indian Ocean
- Introducing the top EPC company (IOEC)
- DNV GL Dropping the ‘GL’ Amid Corporate Rebranding
- KSOE wins order for VLCC pair
- Beirut Blast: Interpol Red Notice Issued For Ship Captain & Owner
- Turkey imposes harsher maritime pollution fines
- MSC joins the Hydrogen Council to help accelerate shipping's decarbonization
- Shell to cut 330 offshore jobs from North Sea
- Baltic Dry Index Extends Rally Surging 10%
- Australia Has Unseaworthy Livestock Carrier Hauled Away Along with 2-Year Ban
- Seajacks awarded Japanese offshore wind contract
- Freezing Weather Snarls Asian Port, Sending Energy Prices Soaring
- Shipmanagement 2021: Covid and the lost generation of quality crew
- US Targets Iran's Metals and Shipping Industries with New Sanctions
Despite Sanctions, Iranian Cargo Ship Delivers Food to Venezuela
The Iranian cargo ship Golsan has arrived in the Venezuelan port of La Guaira, delivering an aid cargo despite the American sanctions on both nations.
This news is a total 1528 time has been read
Iran Fires Long-Range Anti-Ship Missiles Into Indian OceanIran’s Revolutionary Guards on Saturday fired long-range ballistic missiles into the Indian Ocean on the second day of a military exercise, state media reported.
DNV GL Dropping the ‘GL’ Amid Corporate RebrandingInternational classification society DNV GL has announced plans to change it name to DNV.
KSOE wins order for VLCC pairThe orderbook of South Korean shipbuilding giant Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering (KSOE) continues to grow with two additional very large crude carriers (VLCCs).
Beirut Blast: Interpol Red Notice Issued For Ship Captain & OwnerInterpol has issued red notices for the captain and owner of the ship that carried the chemicals which devastated Beirut in an explosion in August, killing 200 people, Lebanon's state media said.
Shipmanagement 2021: Covid and the lost generation of quality crew“The fallout effect of this pandemic has been very damaging for the future recruitment of seafarers,” warns Carl Schou, CEO and president of Wilhelmsen Ship Management.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy