- U.S. offshore rig count stands at 12 for five weeks on the trot
- Danaos aims to save fuel with seven-vessel recoating
- Stena Line adds freight-focused connection on Liepaja-Travemünde route
- An Oil Spill's Silver Lining: The 30th Anniversary of OPA 90
- Video: Two Swimmers Found Clinging to Oil Rig's Anchor Chain
- Bath Iron Works, Machinists' Union Reach Tentative Deal to End Strike
- UK Home Office Calls for Royal Navy to Push Back Migrant Boats
- Dramatic Decline in 2020 Shipbuilding Orderbook, Increased Demolitions
- New US-Canada Aluminum Tariffs to Hurt Shipbuilders
- NC Ports Reports Year-on-Year Volume Growth, Record Earnings
- Mauritius Receives International Aid as Bunker Fuel Spill Spreads
- Germany Prepares to Commission World's First LNG-Powered Research Ship
- Euronav benefits from outstanding large tanker market
- India delays implementation of SCMTR rules
- Pandemic drives Maersk’s N. Europe, ME and Subcontinent revamp
DFDS in Ferry-Swap Agreement with Moby
Danish ferry and logistics company DFDS has reached an agreement with the Italian ferry company Moby to acquire its the two combined freight and passenger ferries (ro-pax).
This news is a total 290 time has been read
New US-Canada Aluminum Tariffs to Hurt ShipbuildersThe latest trade war began on August 6 when President Donald Trump issued a proclamation saying that he was reinstating a 10 percent tariff on Canadian aluminum products effect August 16.
Jiangnan Shipbuilding wins order for VLGC trio from AW ShippingJiangnan Shipbuilding said that the ships would feature 230 meters in length, 36.6 meters in width, and have a design draft of 11.5 meters.
Chinese Firm Tests World's Largest Operational Flying BoatThis week, the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) completed the first sea-based flight test for the AG600 "Kunlong," the world's largest currently-operating flying boat.
Silverstream air lubrication system to be fitted on 8 LNG newbuildsSilverstream Technologies has won orders for its air lubrication system to be installed on eight LNG carrier newbuildings being built at Korean yards for charters to Shell.
Hyundai Mipo secures orders for petrochemical carrier quartetShipbuilder Hyundai Mipo Dockyard (HMD), part of Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering Co., has received orders for the construction of four petrochemical carriers.
Norway Invests $2.4B in CO2 Capture and Subsea Storage ProjectNorway has received permission from the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) to proceed with a $2.4 billion investment in two large-scale carbon capture facilities, along with the infrastructure needed to transport and store the CO2 in subsea reservoirs
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy