- Euroseas sells three container vessels for scrap
- Petronet LNG delayed delivery of 9 cargoes during lockdown
- Hurtigruten's COVID-19 Fallout Continues
- Preparing for IMO’s new engine emissions rules
- Germany-US tensions rise over Nord Stream 2 project
- More Australian IMR work for DOF Subsea
- DNV GL: climate change will not wait for pandemic to pass
- Who Owned the Chemicals that Blew Up Beirut? No One Will Say
- Here’s Why So Much World Trade Passes Mauritius
- Strike Paralyzes Port of Montreal Despite Calls for Government Action
- Turkish Navy Escorts Seismic Ship Into Greece's Continental Shelf Zone
- Saudi Aramco to boost output regardless of huge profit drop
- Solstad scores vessel hat-trick in Australia
- USCG makes changes to BWM Reporting Form
- Putin: Russia Becomes First Country in the World to Register COVID-19 Vaccine
DP World to attend WEC for the first time
Global trade enabler DP World and its subsidiary P&O, will be participating in the 24th World Energy Congress (WEC) as the ‘Logistics Partner to the Energy Industry’.
This news is a total 861 time has been read
Saudi Aramco to boost output regardless of huge profit dropChief executive officer (CEO) of Saudi Arabian oil and gas giant Saudi Aramco has stated that the company would be pressing ahead with its plan to boost output capacity regardless of massive profit drop in 2Q 2020.
An Oil Spill's Silver Lining: The 30th Anniversary of OPA 90When an oil spill happens, whoever is responsible pays for the cleanup and restoration.
Transocean Hires Financial Advisor to Evaluate ‘Strategic Alternatives’Transocean Ltd. has tapped Lazard Freres & Co. LLC to be its financial adviser as the world’s biggest owner of deepwater oil rigs confronts history’s worst crude crash.
Golar Power inks Brazilian FSRU MoU with Norsk HydroGolar Power has executed a memorandum of understanding with Norsk Hydro to develop the first LNG terminal in the North of Brazil.
Chevron Buys Noble EnergyChevron Corporation announced Monday that it has agreed to acquire Noble Energy, Inc. in a stock transaction valued at $5 billion.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy