- Distressed VLCC at Anchor Off South Africa
- Photos: How the Royal Marines Board a Ship
- Livestock Carrier with COVID-19 Remains in Australia as Deadline Looms
- Storm Uncovers Steel-Framed Wreck in Utah's Great Salt Lake
- P&O Cruises’ LNG-powered newbuild to go on sea trials
- BPA examines barriers to shore power in UK ports
- ICS: Alarming reports of seafarers being denied medical evacuation as number of mariners needing crew changes hits 200,000
- Chemical tanker quarantined in Brazil for over a month
- AMSA detains APL England over inadequate lashing arrangements
- Digitization Takes Another Step Forward With DP World and TradeLens
- Merchant Vessels Caught in the Middle With Mediterranean Migrants
- Stockholm's New Port Opens With Arrival of First Container Ship
- Ship Crews Stuck at Sea Are Facing a ‘Humanitarian Crisis’
- Flurry of U.S. Crude Export Fixtures Signals Demand Recovery
- Aker BP gains consent to use Maersk Invincible rig on Valhall field
DP World’s joint venture wins concession in Le Havre
The joint venture between DP World, the leading enabler of global trade and the France-based international container operator Terminal Link – PortSynergy Group (GMP)
This news is a total 364 time has been read
BPA examines barriers to shore power in UK portsFollowing a new research into the barriers to shore power in UK ports, the British Ports Association believes a Green Maritime Fund would be critical to making the initiative a reality.
Stockholm's New Port Opens With Arrival of First Container ShipStockholm Norvik Port marked an important milestone in the development of the new port with the arrival of its first container ship.
Ships in Quarantine as Brazil Struggles With COVID-19The shipping industry continues to find itself caught in Brazil’s struggles with the COVID-19 virus.
San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'BrienEarly on Saturday morning, the San Francisco Fire Department saved the famous WWII-era Liberty Ship Jeremiah O'Brien from a four-alarm fire adjacent to her berth.
Product Tanker Boarded and Robbed off Port-au-PrinceThe product tanker Tosna Star was boarded and robbed by armed pirates off the port of Port-au-Prince, Haiti last Sunday, according to one of her crewmembers.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy