- Train Ferry SASSNITZ: Sad End on the Turkish Beach
- UAE says it suspects drones caused Abu Dhabi fires, Yemen Houthis claim attack
- Kuwait, One Of The World’s Wealthiest Oil Exporters Is Becoming Unlivable
- Suez Canal Expansion Plans Accelerated For Completion By July 2023
- Genting’s German Shipyards File for Bankruptcy
- Singapore ranked world’s leading maritime city
- Shipbuilding Mega-Merger Blocked: European Commission Prohibits Hyundai Heavy Industries’ Takeover of DSME
- Iranian freighter aground at 159-kilometer mark, top Caspian grounding site
- Russia Remains Open About Military Deployment to Cuba and Venezuela Amid Security Guarantee Impasse
- Maritime tech in 2022
- Tidal Range Alliance appoints new chair
- Turkey’s TPAO wraps up gas flow testing in Black Sea
- PORT OF BARCELONA ISSUES TENDER FOR SHORE POWER SUPPLY AT BEST TERMINAL
- Wakashio’s Stern Dismantled in Mauritius
- DP World Begins With Construction of Senegal’s New Port
DryShips: Scrubbers, BWTSs Installed Onboard 7 Vessels
DryShips has completed the dry-docking and installation of ballast water treatment systems (BWTSs) and scrubbers on seven of its vessels, the Greek ship owner and operator informed.
This news is a total 506 time has been read
Shipbuilding Mega-Merger Blocked: European Commission Prohibits Hyundai Heavy Industries’ Takeover of DSMEThe Commissions says the decision comes following an in-depth investigation of the proposed transaction.
Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in USFlorida-based marine solutions, transportation and logistics company Crowley Maritime Corporation has signed a long-term time charter with Shell NA LNG for the building and operation of a new LNG bunker barge.
Ulstein to Design Non-Fossil Fuel Containership for Norwegian StartupThe utilisation of this advanced marine technology will be a key element in EDGE Navigation’s stated goal of achieving net-zero emissions.
Oceania, Kanfer to build ammonia-ready LNG bunkering vesselKanfer Shipping AS, a Norway-based shipping company focusing on small-scale LNG and LNG bunkering, and Australia’s Oceania Marine Energy have signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) to build an ammonia-ready LNG bunkering vessel.
Hyundai Heavy IPO Is Coming In HotSouth Korean shipyards and shipowners will raise billions of dollars via new stock market listings later this year. The yards hope to capitalize on the start of a shipping “super-cycle” and a red hot stock market.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy