- EU Commission Stops the Clock on HHIH-DSME Merger Probe
- Cruise Shipbuilding Boosts Fincantieri’s Revenues
- FSL Trust Finalizes Sale of Aframax Tanker
- COVID-19: US hospital ship Comfort to arrive in New York
- DHT Holdings Inks Charters for 6 VLCCs
- Israeli Businessman Eli Tilles Confident About Winning Haifa Privatization Tender
- Vitol Acquires Singapore’s Bunkering Company Sinanju
- European Shipyards, Equipment Manufacturers Call for EU Protection from Covid-19 Crisis
- MSC İntroduces Mid- Transit Storage sites for eubound contaıners
- Global Schedule Reliability Hits Record Low
- Port of Oakland: Dockworker Falls Off Ship to His Death
- CMA CGM Crew Member in Isolation Awaiting Coronavirus Testing
- Wharfies Refuse to Unload Boxship in Melbourne amid COVID-19 Concerns
- Emergency USD 1.23 Mln Fund to Support Seafarers Impacted by Covid-19
- Royal Australian Navy frigate interdicts 3 tons of narcotics
DryShips: Scrubbers, BWTSs Installed Onboard 7 Vessels
DryShips has completed the dry-docking and installation of ballast water treatment systems (BWTSs) and scrubbers on seven of its vessels, the Greek ship owner and operator informed.
This news is a total 262 time has been read
Japan’s Two Shipbuilding Giants to Form JV in OctoberImabari Shipbuilding and Japan Marine United Corporation (JMU), the largest and the second-largest shipbuilders in Japan, have reached an agreement to form a joint venture in an effort to better compete on the global shipbuilding scene.
Fincantieri Extends Production Halt at All Cruise Ship, Naval PlantsItalian shipbuilding giant Fincantieri has decided to further extend the work stoppage at all its military and cruise vessel production plants and offices from 30 March .
Meyer Werft: Impact of Coronavirus on New Cruise Ship Orders to Be ImmenseApart from the ongoing health crisis caused by COVID-19, the cruise industry is currently also faced with an economic crisis.
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Scores USD 1.15 Bln Deal for Up to 10 ContainershipsYangzijiang Shipbuilding (Holdings) Ltd, one of the largest private shipbuilders in China, has inked a shipbuilding contract with Tiger Group for up to 10 vessels worth a total of USD 1.15 billion.
CMA CGM’s newbuilds feature integral bunker tanksBunkering strategy drove the choice of membrane tanks in nine mega container ships with LNG propulsion
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok