- Fincantieri Extends Production Halt at All Cruise Ship, Naval Plants
- Business of Shipping: Container Shipping Well-Positioned to Withstand COVID-19 Downturn
- Diana Shipping’s CEO Has COVID-19
- Coronavirus Delaying Safety Work Across Oil and Gas Sector
- Green LNG Seen as a Way to Meet IMO Emissions Targets, Study Shows
- South African Port Closures Add to Commodity Market Turmoil
- Meyer Werft: Impact of Coronavirus on New Cruise Ship Orders to Be Immense
- Stena Bulk About to Test Biofuel on Its MR Tanker
- FSG Delivers Eighth RoRo Newbuild to Siem
- Maersk Gjertrud Seafarers Suspected of Having Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Uncertainties Steer Konecranes to Profit Warning
- Schottel secures propulsion contract to equip US Navy vessels
- Clerc: 85 Pct of Maersk’s Global Office-Based Staff Work From Home
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen Announces 2,500 Temporary Layoffs in U.S. and Mexico
- 3 Ships Approached in Two Days off West Africa
Dutch Navy Frigate To Join French-Led Naval Task Force In The Strait Of Hormuz
The Royal Netherlands Navy (RNLN) frigate De Ruyter (F804) will leave for a six months deployment in the Persian Gulf starting on January next year, the Dutch government announced on November 29.
This news is a total 464 time has been read
Schottel secures propulsion contract to equip US Navy vesselsGermany’s manufacturer of propulsion systems Schottel has secured several orders to provide propulsion systems for US Navy vessels.
US Navy reports three coronavirus cases onboard aircraft carrierThree sailors aboard the US Navy’s aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt underway in the Pacific Ocean were diagnosed with COVID-19 and were evacuated from the ship, Acting Navy Secretary Thomas B. Modly said.
NATO frigates enter Black SeaStanding NATO Maritime Group Two (SNMG2) units entered the Black Sea on March 23 for routine operations in the area, including upcoming exercises with the Georgian Navy.
Destroyer Delbert D. Black passes acceptance trialsLast week, Huntington Ingalls Industries said that its Ingalls Shipbuilding division completed the third and final round of sea trials for the US Navy’s Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer Delbert D. Black (DDG 119).
Sailors Aboard USS Theodore Roosevelt Test Positive for COVID-19Three U.S. sailors on board the Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier in the Pacific tested positive for the coronavirus, U.S. Navy officials said on Tuesday, the first known cases of the virus on board a U.S. military ship at sea.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok