- Ulstein to Design Non-Fossil Fuel Containership for Norwegian Startup
- Iran Says U.S. to Lift All Oil and Shipping Sanctions
- Secret Tipoff Enables Turkey To Seize Its Largest Consignment of Cocaine Worth $275 million
- Elon Musk eyes subterranean container transport
- One dead and three injured in boiler blast at Bangladesh shipyard
- Boxship ploughs into Santos passenger jetty
- Passenger ferry fire, Black sea
- Ever Given Owners Make New Offer To Suez Canal Authority
- More than 600,000 teu impacted from Yantian fallout
- Oceania, Kanfer to build ammonia-ready LNG bunkering vessel
- Hyundai Heavy IPO Is Coming In Hot
- GasLog Partners fixes LNG carriers to TotalEnergies and Shell
- Japan Drilling secures new jackup contract in Qatar
- Construction on Neoline’s 1st sailing cargo ship to start this summer
- NYK to build new LNG-fuelled car carrier fleet
Eagle Ford Terminals Receives First Vessel at New Dock
Eagle Ford Terminals Corpus Christi LLC has received the first vessel at its new dock on the Corpus Christi Ship Channel.
This news is a total 348 time has been read
New exclusive cruise terminal arriving at the port of BarcelonaThe global cruise line MSC Cruises announced that it has obtained clearance and final approval from the Port of Barcelona’s board of directors to build and manage an exclusive cruise terminal.
PLC Caspiy establishing port in Astrakhan regionPLC Caspiy has been granted the SEZ LOTUS residential status and its proposed project of creating a modern port with a container terminal has also been approved.
Port of Long Beach Incentivizes Carriers to Deploy ‘Greenest’ ShipsOcean carriers with vessels calling at the Port of Long Beach are set to be be further incentivized to deploy their greenest ships.
Historical heroin seizure at Romanian Port of ConstantaOfficials confirmed on May 20 that Romanian authorities have seized 1,452 kilograms (3,200 pounds) of heroin at a Black Sea terminal, making it one of the largest heroin seizures in the European Union in recent years.
Yokohama crowned world’s most efficient container portThe Japanese port of Yokohama has been crowned as the world’s most efficient box facility in a new study launched by the World Bank and data firm IHS Markit.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy