One barrel (159 liters) of OPEC crude stood at $97.68 Thursday, compared with $98.88 on the previous day. OPEC calculates an average basket price based on 13 important brands produced by cartel members.
- Italy, France give full support to Fincantieri-Naval Group JV
- Teekay Returns to Black
- US Navy completes pier project at Bahrain base to boost operational readiness
- Brazilian Authorities Rush to Prevent Potential Spill from Listing Stellar Banner
- Fincantieri launches Qatari’s first Doha-class corvette
- Two cargo ships pushed on embankment, one capsized, Tuzla
- Yamal LNG Ships 30 Million Tons of LNG
- Liners, Terminal Operators to Become Shareholders of Global Shipping Business Network
- IMO 2020 Entering New Phase with Carriage Ban
- 105 Sailings from Asia to North America and Europe Blanked in February
- Maersk Secures Sustainability-Linked $5 Billion Credit Facility
- Finnlines Reports Stable Result Despite Lower Volumes
- Pacific Basin Eyes Further Second-Hand Acquisitions, Staying Clear of Newbuilds
- Evergreen Line Rolls Out Digital Booking Platform
- MSC Cruises: Our Ship Was Turned Away Based on Fears, not Facts
Easing oil prices
The price for crude oil produced by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) lost another $1.20 Thursday, OPEC said Friday.
This news is a total 3198 time has been read
Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'The UK – which has the largest offshore wind industry in the world – has been excluded from a European forum that supports and facilitates the development of energy and offshore grids in the North Seas
Russia Gives Green Light for New LNG Transshipment TerminalRussia’s federal autonomous institution Glavgosexpertiza has reviewed and approved the design documentation and engineering survey results for the construction of an LNG transshipment terminal in the Kamchatka Territory.
Study: LNG as Marine Fuel not Such a Cool Choice?liquefied natural gas contains 25pct less carbon per unit of energy than conventional marine fuels,its use might not reduce greenhouse gas emissions on a life cycle basis, according to a study published by the International Council on Clean Transportation
Qatargas Ships 1st Q-Flex LNG Cargo to Bangladesh Summit LNG FSRUDoha-based liquefied natural gas company Qatargas has delivered the first Q-Flex cargo of LNG to the Summit LNG (SLNG), Bangladesh’s second floating storage and regasification unit (FSRU).
Mammoet, ALE Merger Creates Heavy Lift GiantDutch provider of engineered heavy lifting and transport Mammoet has completed the acquisition of UK-based counterpart ALE.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok