One barrel (159 liters) of OPEC crude stood at $97.68 Thursday, compared with $98.88 on the previous day. OPEC calculates an average basket price based on 13 important brands produced by cartel members.
- New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UK
- Maersk CEO Says Construction of Fossil Fueled Ships Should Be Banned
- Inaccurate Stability Calculations Found as Probable Cause in Golden Ray Capsizing
- Two Crew On Euronav VLCC Killed By Large Wave Rounding Cape Horn
- Filipino crew killed by mooring line, Italy
- 3 people inhaled poisonous gas, 1 died, Beirut port
- Sanmar Shipyards, Corvus Energy plan to develop zero-emission, hybrid tugs
- Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated Port
- US Strengthens Ties With Israeli Navy
- Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in US
- Shell sanctions gas project in Malaysia to be powered by solar and wind
- Tanker Captain Faces Criminal Charges Over Cambodian Cargo Dispute
- 4 SHIPS OFF UAE IN GULF OF OMAN WARN THEY’VE LOST CONTROL
- Accident report for another ship near the port of Fujairah in the UAE
- Months After Fire, NYK Delphinus Awaiting Start of Cargo Discharge Operations in Oakland
Easing oil prices
The price for crude oil produced by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) lost another $1.20 Thursday, OPEC said Friday.
This news is a total 3326 time has been read
Total rebrands as TotalEnergiesFrench energy group Total has completed its change of name to TotalEnergies, aiming to become one of the major players in the energy transition.
With Oil Past Peak, Shell Sharpens 2050 Zero Emissions GoalEnergy giant Royal Dutch Shell vowed to eliminate net carbon emissions by 2050, raising its ambition from previous targets, as its oil output declines from a 2019 peak.
Fuel price spread back in the spotlightSince early November, the spread has widened steadily so that it now stands at $92 per tonne in Rotterdam and $112.5 per tonne in Singapore.
Opinion: Was 2020 Really So Bad for Oil?f ever a year needed a shot of glass-half-full attitude, it’s 2020. I got it recently from an oil executive. Conversation turned inevitably to the pandemic and 10 million barrels a day of oil consumption — one in ten — going *poof*.
U.S. Blacklists More Companies Over Iranian Petrochemical Exports“The United States will act against persons who support illicit actors engaged in the movement of Iranian petroleum and petrochemical sales,” Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in the statement.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy