One barrel (159 liters) of OPEC crude stood at $97.68 Thursday, compared with $98.88 on the previous day. OPEC calculates an average basket price based on 13 important brands produced by cartel members.
- Pirates Attack Micoperi OSV in Gulf of Mexico, Injuring Two
- Netherlands sold 2 Tripartite class mine hunter to Bulgaria
- Leonardo ULISSES submarine-hunting acoustic system succesfully passes sea trials
- Bulgaria extends bids deadline for its two new patrol vessel
- German Fintech Launches New Digital Ship Investment Project
- Essar’s Hazira Port Ferry Terminal Ready for Operations
- Stena Estrid Joins Stena Line’s Fleet
- Drewry: Higher BAF Charges to Arrive ahead of IMO 2020
- d’Amico Shrinks Loss, Bullish on Tanker Market Recovery
- MOL Chemical Tankers to Co-Develop Terminal at Ulsan Port
- Naval exercise Dugong 2019 started in Australia
- Bulk carrier YONG SHUN reported fire
- Israel Shipyards To Design New Reshef-Class Corvette For Israeli Navy
- Yang Ming Suffers Wider Net Loss After Returning High-Cost Chartered Boxships
- Okeanis Eco Tanker Earnings Hit by Scrubber Refits
Easing oil prices
The price for crude oil produced by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) lost another $1.20 Thursday, OPEC said Friday.
This news is a total 3174 time has been read
Iran resumes uranium enrichment in new step away from nuclear dealIran has resumed uranium enrichment at its Fordow underground facility, taking its next step by step from its nuclear deal with the West.
IndianOil Begins LSFO Supply at Indian Ports ahead of IMO 2020Indian energy major IndianOil has commenced deliveries of IMO 2020 compliant low sulphur fuel oil (LSFO) with 0.5% sulphur as marine fuel at Indian ports.
French Floating Wind Firm Eolfi in Talks With Investors to Fund ExpansionBy Francois de Beaupuy (Bloomberg) –French floating wind farm developer Eolfi SA is seeking new investors to fund the next stage of its expansion, people familiar with the matter said.
TurkStream infra. via Bulgaria completion due 2020- Russia anticipates completion of TurkStream's infrastructure in Bulgaria in first half of 2020, says Russia's energy min.
Turkey regional leader in renewable energy: ErdoganTurkey is a leading country in its region in renewable energy use, the nation's president said Monday."Currently, we are meeting more than 30% of the electricity through renewable energy," Recep Tayyip Erdogan said as he vowed to boost the current rate
- Expedition Cruise Operators Agree on Voluntary Arctic HFO Ban
- Turkish Owner Orders Tanker Duo in South Korea
- Carnival Boosts Its Ethics and Compliance Team
- COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers Names Its Latest Pulp Carrier
- Finland to Build Another Hybrid Electric Ferry
- SC Ports continues to see strong volumes
- Boya Gongdao Robot Technology unveils its Shark-Inspired Chinese Robot Submarine
- Pacific Fleet submarine launches torpedo attack at adversary warships at drills
- Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel Hub
- Nordic Ports Join Forces to Focus on Sustainable Future
- Russia’s Pacific Fleet Udaloy-Class Destroyer
- Drewry: Box Spot Rates Rise amid More Idle Ships, Bunker Surcharges
- Four Japanese Companies Partner Up on FPSO Charter Project
- HII Laid Keel Of 1st Flight III Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer
- HHI Launched Third Daegu-Class FFX Batch II Frigate For ROK Navy
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Fight Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Klaveness Scaling Down Supramax Activity to Focus on Panamax
- Maersk’s Søren Toft Leaves, Company Looking for New COO
- Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
- MPC Capital Takes Stake in Tanker Specialist Albis
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf