One barrel (159 liters) of OPEC crude stood at $97.68 Thursday, compared with $98.88 on the previous day. OPEC calculates an average basket price based on 13 important brands produced by cartel members.
- First Steel Cut for New Swedish-Finnish RoPax
- Hapag-Lloyd to apply GRI from North East Asia
- EXMAR and Anglo-Eastern form new JV for LNG ship management
- Shell, Qatar Petroleum Form Global LNG Bunkering JV
- Maersk increases rates from Shanghai to Europe
- Smit Lamnalco Wins 10-Year FLNG Services Deal in Mozambique
- Teekay Offshore Orders Suezmax Shuttle Tanker from Samsung Heavy
- H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier Newbuild
- PD Ports crowned Business of the Year at Annual Excellence Awards
- MSC: Third 23,000 TEU Boxship Named in Bremerhaven
- UK Selects McLaughlin & Harvey for 2nd Phase of Liverpool2
- Maersk Tankers Looking to Buy AET’s MR Tanker Fleet
- Georgia Ports to Double Container Capacity
- Maersk announces fresh FAK rates from Asia
- Shandong Shipping Orders 12 Tankers, Bulkers in China
Easing oil prices
The price for crude oil produced by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) lost another $1.20 Thursday, OPEC said Friday.
This news is a total 3159 time has been read
Shell, Qatar Petroleum Form Global LNG Bunkering JVState-owned Qatar Petroleum and the Netherlands-based oil and gas company Shell are forming a joint venture for global LNG bunkering services.
Largest ‘green’ hydrogen plant in EuropeHydrogen is used as a sustainable fuel for industry. New technology even produces hydrogen without CO2 emissions. Rotterdam is committed to the largest ‘green’ hydrogen plant in Europe.
Oil prices up as Saudis struggle with rapid recoveryOil prices were up to open Tuesday as the oil market has focused on how fast Saudi Arabia can restore production in the aftermath of drone attacks, but the kingdom is struggling with a rapid recovery in its output.
Petronas ready to start LNG bunkering in Malaysia from January 2020Malaysia’s Petronas is poised to provide LNG bunkering services starting 1 January 2020 as part of efforts to support the government’s move towards developing the country as a bunkering hub.
Iran, Russia discuss nuclear coop. in ViennaHead of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, Ali Akbar Salehi, met and held talks with Alexey Likhachev, the head of Russian state nuclear energy company Rosatom.
- Hamburg Süd launches digital booking application
- Pacific Basin to Pay USD 74 Mn for Bulker Quartet
- Samsung Heavy, ABS Team Up on Next-Generation LNG Carrier
- MOL Wraps Up LNG Bunkering Trial in Port of Kobe
- Hapag-Lloyd increases rates from East Asia
- Largest ‘green’ hydrogen plant in Europe
- Saudis To Buyers: You’ll Get Your Oil Volumes Despite Attack
- Essar Ports: Green Ports Are the Future of the Industry
- Tsuneishi to build hydrogen-powered ferry in cooperation with CMB
- US ascends to top of oil export leagues
- Suez Canal extends discounts for LNG carriers
- Construction Starts on Furetank’s 7th Vinga Tanker
- Maersk announces AE2 blank sailing
- MPC Capital, Zeaborn Form New Joint Venture to Manage Over 160 Boxships
- Oil prices up as Saudis struggle with rapid recovery
- MAN Energy to supply hybrid propulsion system for research ship
- North Sea Port starts testing
- Caribbean port selects Octopi
- IUMI: Marine Cargo Premiums Inadequate to Cover Losses
- Iran Seizes Another Tanker for Allegedly Smuggling Fuel