One barrel (159 liters) of OPEC crude stood at $97.68 Thursday, compared with $98.88 on the previous day. OPEC calculates an average basket price based on 13 important brands produced by cartel members.
- Stricken Solo Yachtsman Sighted in the Indian Ocean
- Autonomous Navigation along Inland Waterways
- Australia's Antarctic Icebreaker Afloat
- English High Court Continues Djibouti Port Company Restraint
- Bomin Exits Bunker Markets in Singapore, Antwerp
- ABB Acquires Logistics Tech Firm intrion
- Trafigura Leases 35 Crude Oil and Product Tankers
- Marlink Sings Pact with SES Networks
- Aker Solutions Wins Services Contract with Petrobras
- Nigerian Pirates Kidnap 12 Crew from Swiss Cargo Ship
- Ferry Capsizes on Lake Victoria, Killing Over 130 Passengers
- Cadets Study the "Tears of the Arizona"
- Murmansk Port Experiments with Screens to Control Coal Dust
- Navy's Shipboard Posts May Have Higher Risk of Sexual Assault
- APM Terminals Gothenburg Performs Well
Easing oil prices
The price for crude oil produced by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) lost another $1.20 Thursday, OPEC said Friday.
This news is a total 3094 time has been read
EIA: America's Energy Exports to China are GrowingThe growing trade dispute between the U.S. and China has shone new light on the interdependence of the two nations' economies, including their evolving commerce in energy commodities.
Decommissioning: Platform Removal Needs RethinkA survey of international environmental experts suggests that attitudes to the decommissioning of offshore infrastructure have shifted.
AIDAperla to operate on LNG when in Mediterranean portsCarnival Corporation's German market brand, AIDA Cruises, says it will gradually start regular operations to supply its 3,286 passenger AIDAperla with liquefied natural gas (LNG) to generate its power in the ports of Barcelona (Spain), Marseille (France)
Hess Corp Sells Offshore Equatorial Guinea AssetsHess Corporation has entered into an agreement to sell its interests in offshore Equatorial Guinea to Kosmos Energy and Trident Energy for a total consideration of $650 million, effective January 1, 2017.
Israeli high court rejects government's gas dealIsrael's High Court of Justice rules against government's natural gas outline agreement with energy companies for east Med. gas
- Cantium Contracts Rowan Jack-up
- Seabourn Cruises into Cuba in 2019
- Belt and Road Fuels Fujian Mawei Shipbuilding Growth
- Davie awarded $610 million for AHTS-to-icebreaker conversions
- Soybean Ship Docks in Dalian
- Passengers View Red Arrows From Cunard Queens
- Antwerp Introduces Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Ghana Arrests Saiko Crew
- Africa Opens its Doors to the World
- Port of Antwerp Fire Under Control
- Google Street View Tours Offshore Platform
- Burlington (EPF 10) Passes Acceptance Trials
- Port of Antwerp Tests Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Jack-up Completes Major Crane Refit
- Dorian LPG reports loss-making quarter
- Retailers Stock Up Ahead of Tariffs
- Investigators Examine Tanker Suspected in Hit-and-Run
- Three Firms Accused of Violating Sanctions on N. Korea
- Lightering Set to Begin for SSL Kolkata
- After Spill, Port of Rotterdam Replaces Miles of Shoreline