- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
- Unsecured Openings Led to Flooding and Sinking of Towing Vessel, NTSB Determines
- Crew fatality on board NCC SAFA at Amsterdam anchorage
- Saudi Aramco petroleum storage site hit by Houthi attack, fire erupts
- UAE ro-ro ship capsized, sinking in Persian Gulf, SAR under way
- Keel laid for HaiSea’s zero-emission electric harbour tug
- Bangladeshi bulk carrier hit by Russian Navy missile: 1 crew died
- Two Ukrainian commercial ships seized by Russians, Ukraine says
- World’s Largest Shipping Lines Suspend Shipping to Russia
- Felicity Ace Sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Turkish bulk carrier hit by Russian air strike off Odessa
- Mediterranean moves a step closer to becoming an ECA
- NES battery, control systems for Scandlines’ zero-emission ferry
EC designates 6 cities as iCapital winners
The European Commission declared Rotterdam as one of the six iCapital winners on Wednesday, 11 September.
This news is a total 513 time has been read
Kuwait, One Of The World’s Wealthiest Oil Exporters Is Becoming UnlivableUnlike countries from Bangladesh to Brazil that are struggling to balance environmental challenges with teeming populations and widespread poverty, Kuwait is OPEC’s number 4 oil-exporter.
Singapore ranked world’s leading maritime citySingapore has retained the number one spot in the Leading Maritime Cities (LMC) report conducted by Norwegian classification society DNV and Norwegian consultancy Menon Economics AS.
PORT OF BARCELONA ISSUES TENDER FOR SHORE POWER SUPPLY AT BEST TERMINALThe pilot’s tender includes the drafting and execution of the project, as well as the service of connecting and disconnecting ships and maintenance of the facility.
DP World Begins With Construction of Senegal’s New PortSultan Ahmed bin Sulayem, Chairman DP World, said that his company would bring technology, expertise, and capability to this port project.
Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated PortIsrael has opened a new shipping port along its Mediterranean coast that will bring much-needed competition to a sector plagued by delays and boost the country’s standing as a regional trade hub.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy