- JAPEX and Petronas to jointly study CCS in Malaysia
- Russian LNG-powered RoRo to arrive in Baltiysk
- Russian Chief Engineer missing, Black sea
- Ship demolition: 301 tankers sold for scrap in 2021
- MOL, ClassNK, NAPA deploy navigational risk monitoring system
- U.S. Navy Unites Five Carriers in Pacific Training Exercise
- Boxship charter rates hit new highs
- Egyptian freighter beached, broke in two in stormy Med
- Master of APL England Charged with Operating an Unseaworthy Vessel
- Sanmar, Kongsberg and RAL Rethink the Twin-Thruster Harbor Tug
- GE Haggles With Shipyard Over Unpaid US Navy Supercarrier Bill
- German Navy's Top Officer Resigns After Pro-Russia Comments
- As Charter Market Soars, Boxship Scrapping Hits Six-Year Low
- Royal Navy's First Female Admiral Takes Command
- Ever Alp transits Suez Canal on its maiden voyage
Endesa to Convert Algeciras Coal Terminal into LNG Bunkering Pier
Spanish power utility Endesa is planning to convert a terminal at the Port of Algeciras into a bunkering pier for LNG-fueled vessels.
This news is a total 3989 time has been read
GasLog Partners fixes LNG carriers to TotalEnergies and ShellThe agreement includes a one-year time charter for the 2013-built liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier GasLog Sydney with a subsidiary of TotalEnergies. The charter for the tri-fuel diesel-electric (TFDE) 155,000 cu m vessel will begin this week.
Iranian Tanker Seized by Indonesia is Released After 4 MonthsAn Iranian-flagged tanker seized by Indonesia in January over the suspected illegal transfer of oil has been released, an Indonesian official and Iranian state media said on Saturday.
Sizeable chunk of the global VLCC orderbook removedRemoving 10 VLCCs from the global orderbook is significant. Prior to Hyundai Heavy’s news yesterday, Alphatanker data showed there were just 86 VLCCs on order around the world.
Corvus Energy wins battery contract for world’s 1st zero-emission tankerJapanese shipbuilder Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) has selected Corvus Energy to supply the energy storage system (ESS) for the world’s first zero-emission electric tanker.
MOL scraps 37-year-old LNG carrierThe Moss type vessel was delivered from Mitsui Ichihara in February 1984, and has sailed nearly 2m nautical miles – the equivalent of going to Mars and back – while completing 733 voyages for the Japanese owner.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy