- Container ship attacked, boarded, Gulf of Guinea
- Costa Smeralda Loses Lifeboat in Docking Mishap
- Storm-hit Maersk Essen reroutes to Mexico
- Biden steers U.S. back towards Paris Agreement on his first day
- NEO Energy in talks to buy ExxonMobil’s North Sea assets
- MSC Says It Will Pony Up to Avoid General Average in Maersk Elba Fire
- 750 boxes fall off Maersk ship during another Pacific storm
- 37% of all boxes are rolled over
- Singapore to vaccinate over 10,000 frontline maritime workers by end of month
- Frank Coles, CEO of Wallem Group, resigns
- Pavimar grows fleet to 12 with capesize acquisition
- Pacific Drilling seals new drillship contract with Petronas
- US imposes further sanctions on Iranian shipping entities
- Dana Petroleum terminates Maersk Drilling contract
- Iran Fires Long-Range Anti-Ship Missiles Into Indian Ocean
Endesa to Convert Algeciras Coal Terminal into LNG Bunkering Pier
Spanish power utility Endesa is planning to convert a terminal at the Port of Algeciras into a bunkering pier for LNG-fueled vessels.
This news is a total 3470 time has been read
Norden offloads two tankers, adds two bulkersDanish owner and operator Norden continues to shift its exposure from tankers to dry bulk, revealing the sale of two tankers and the acquisition of two bulkers.
VLGC spot rates hit five-year high, closing in on $100,000 a daySpot rates for VLGCs are on the cusp of hitting $100,000 a day, having hit highs in recent days not seen since August 2015.
Endesa to Convert Algeciras Coal Terminal into LNG Bunkering PierSpanish power utility Endesa is planning to convert a terminal at the Port of Algeciras into a bunkering pier for LNG-fueled vessels.
Supramaxes experience radical shift in age profileOf all the dry bulk segments it is the supramax sector that has experienced the most radical changes in age profile over the last two years, according to new analysis by Alphabulk.
Cido in for VLCC brace at Hyundai HeavyMultiple broking reports carry news that Hong Kong-based Korean owner Cido Shipping has placed its first newbuild orders since 2015.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy