- CDC Provides Updated Guidance Helping Cruise Ship Crew Reparations
- USCG Medevacs Burned Crew Member of Maersk Ship in Atlantic
- Ocean Shipping Shrinks as Pandemic Pummels Retailers
- CMA CGM Sees Shipping Bottom Out in Q2 After Demand Plunge
- Chevron Oil Cargo Tangled in U.S. Sanctions on Venezuela
- Fincantieri-Naval Group joint venture inks 1st R&T contract with OCCAR
- Eidesvik secures more vessel work with Aker BP
- Gulf of Mexico operators evacuating workers ahead of storm
- Leonardo Da Vinci getting ready for Norway
- Drewry: A career at sea ever less attractive
- The Jones Act and the American Maritime Industry at 100
- U.S. Navy, Canadian Navy Complete Search for Crashed Helicopter
- Report: Maritime Cyberattacks Up by 400 Percent
- Iranian ship sinks off Iraqi coast - report
- Giant Ore Carrier Stellar Banner Refloated Off Brazil
Epic Gas Refinances Two LPG Tankers
Singapore-based gas carrier owner and operator Epic Gas has completed the refinancing of two 2010-built LPG tankers.
This news is a total 416 time has been read
Chevron Oil Cargo Tangled in U.S. Sanctions on VenezuelaA Chevron Corp crude oil cargo has become embroiled in U.S. sanctions on shipping companies for violating restrictions on doing business with Venezuela, the company confirmed on Friday.
The Jones Act and the American Maritime Industry at 100This Friday, June 5, 2020, is the 100th anniversary of the Jones Act, the fundamental law of the American maritime industry. This centennial arrives at an extraordinary time for our nation—in the middle of a historic pandemic.
Tanker management company Sokana relaunchedSokana, a tanker management company operating in the chemical and product segments, was relaunched on 2 June as a joint venture.
Singapore’s First LNG Bunkering Vessel LaunchedSingapore’s first LNG bunkering vessel was launched at the Keppel Nantong Shipyard in China. The vessel is being built for FueLNG, a joint venture between Keppel Offshore & Marine and Shell Eastern.
Petronas delivers first Myanmar LNG cargoesMalaysian energy giant Petronas said Thursday it has recently completed its maiden delivery of liquefied natural gas to Yangon, Myanmar.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy