- Shelf Drilling clinches contract for newly acquired jackup rig
- Scrubber-fitted capes speed up in first weeks of the new year
- Zeebrugge sees significant growth in box sector
- German Naval Yards to challenge Germany’s MKS 180 contract award
- Keel laid for largest naval ship to ever be built in Canada
- Maersk CEO: EU Antitrust Rules Hurt European Companies’ Competitiveness
- MAIB: European Causeway’s Severe Rolling Blamed on Improper Consideration of Weather Forecast
- Vale’s Recovery to Be the Biggest Swing Factor for Iron Ore in 2020
- Adani Group’s dominant position worries trade members
- Cargo Volumes at Port of Los Angeles Fall in 2019 Amid Trade War Uncertainty
- Search Suspended for Missing Fishermen Near Galveston
- Finnish Navy receives 1st modernized Hamina-class missile boat
- BIMCO: Low-Sulfur Fuel Sales Rise as Shipping Industry Responds to IMO 2020
- Safe Bulkers Agrees Sale and Leaseback for Eight Ships
- USCG: Search Ends for Missing Fishermen after Collision with Tanker
ESC, Drewry announce IMO 2020 BAF indexing mechanism
Drewry and the European Shippers’ Council (ESC) have defined and published a simplified BAF indexing mechanism and bunker charge guide to help shippers monitor and control bunker charges
This news is a total 348 time has been read
Kitack Lim to Lead IMO for Another 4 YearsThe Assembly of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) has approved the renewal of Kitack Lim’s appointment as Secretary-General of IMO.
New Zeland to Join IMO Air Pollution ConventionNew Zealand revealed plans to sign up to new international maritime regulations to reduce ship emissions and lift air quality around ports and harbors, Julie Anne Genter, the country’s Associate Transport Minister, said.
Pangaea Sells Bulker Duo for USD 11 MnU.S.-based shipping company Pangaea Logistics Solutions has reached agreements to sell two of its vessels for a total price of USD 11 million.
BAWAT secures IMO Type Approval for pasteurisation treatment systemDanish company BAWAT has secured IMO Type Approval from Lloyd’s Register for a pasteurisation treatment system.
Frederick J. Kenney: No Country Has Ratified Every Single IMO TreatyThere is no country in the world that has ratified every single International Maritime Organization (IMO) convention, Frederick J. Kenney, Director of Legal and External Affairs at IMO, pointed out at an international conference in Jeddah on November 6.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok