- Distressed VLCC at Anchor Off South Africa
- Photos: How the Royal Marines Board a Ship
- Livestock Carrier with COVID-19 Remains in Australia as Deadline Looms
- Storm Uncovers Steel-Framed Wreck in Utah's Great Salt Lake
- P&O Cruises’ LNG-powered newbuild to go on sea trials
- BPA examines barriers to shore power in UK ports
- ICS: Alarming reports of seafarers being denied medical evacuation as number of mariners needing crew changes hits 200,000
- Chemical tanker quarantined in Brazil for over a month
- AMSA detains APL England over inadequate lashing arrangements
- Digitization Takes Another Step Forward With DP World and TradeLens
- Merchant Vessels Caught in the Middle With Mediterranean Migrants
- Stockholm's New Port Opens With Arrival of First Container Ship
- Ship Crews Stuck at Sea Are Facing a ‘Humanitarian Crisis’
- Flurry of U.S. Crude Export Fixtures Signals Demand Recovery
- Aker BP gains consent to use Maersk Invincible rig on Valhall field
Essar’s Hazira Port Ferry Terminal Ready for Operations
Essar Bulk Terminal Ltd (EBTL), a part of Essar Ports, has completed works on a new passenger ferry terminal that will connect the Hazira Port in Surat and Bandra-Worli Sea Link in Mumbai.
This news is a total 279 time has been read
Distressed VLCC at Anchor Off South AfricaThe South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) is responding to a VLCC in distress off the port of St. Johns.
Photos: How the Royal Marines Board a ShipAfter a long break in training due to COVID-19 duties, Royal Marines from 42 Commando and 47 Commando headed into Plymouth Sound to practice maritime interdiction operations .
Livestock Carrier with COVID-19 Remains in Australia as Deadline LoomsThe livestock carrier Al-Kuwait remains in Fremantle, Australia as the outbreak of the coronavirus continues among its crew.
Storm Uncovers Steel-Framed Wreck in Utah's Great Salt LakeA recent storm on Utah's Great Salt Lake revealed a long-lost wreck adjacent to a state park.
P&O Cruises’ LNG-powered newbuild to go on sea trialsIona, an LNG-powered cruise ship being built for British P&O Cruises, is now a step closer to its delivery as the newbuild is scheduled to arrive in Rotterdam for inspection work in early June.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy