- TEN Extends Charter for LNG Carrier at Higher Rate
- LEARN MORE Titan LNG to Launch Tender for 8,000 cbm Bunker Barge
- AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with Shell
- Dutch Police Patrol Vessel Christened at Damen Shipyards Gorinchem
- Petredec Adds Two More Ethylene Carriers at Jiangnan Shipyard
- Big antisubmarine ships of project 1155 to fire Tsirkon missiles
- ICTSI to more than double container capacity in DR Congo
- Ammonia-Fuelled 23,000 TEU Boxship Design Gets AIP
- Kitack Lim to Lead IMO for Another 4 Years
- 14 Crew Rescued from Listing Cargo Ship in Greek Waters
- Norsepower, SWS Wrap Up Energy-Efficient VLCC Project
- Georgia Ports Authority Gears to Surpass 4.6 M TEUs
- New Zeland to Join IMO Air Pollution Convention
- U.S., China Move Closer to Trade Deal Despite Harsh Rhetoric
- The New Polish Navy vessel ORP Slazak ready for duty
Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel Hub
Belgian tanker operator Euronav signed a service agreement on Tuesday making Malaysia’s Linggi Port its supply base providing low-sulphur marine fuels and other services for ships plying East-of-Suez routes, the port operator said.
This news is a total 170 time has been read
Grindrod Shipping Postpones IVS Bulk Stake PurchaseSingapore-based ship owner and operator Grindrod Shipping Holdings is extending a deadline to acquire a 33.25 percent stake of one of its two JV partners in bulk carrier owner and operator IVS Bulk.
Eagle Bulk Takes Delivery of One More UltramaxUS-based ship owner and operator Eagle Bulk Shipping has taken delivery of the fifth of six Ultramax drybulk vessels it has recently agreed to acquire.
Performance Shipping Boosts Fleet with Aframax TankerGreek shipowner Performance Shipping has agreed to expand its fleet with a 2007-built Aframax tanker.
FSL Trust Offloads Two Product TankersSingapore-based business trust First Ship Lease (FSL) Trust has decided to dispose of two 109,672 dwt LR2 product tankers.
Japan’s Namura Delivers Bulker Nightsky to Greek OwnersJapanese shipbuilder Namura Shipbuilding has delivered an 183,000-ton bulk carrier to Greek shipping company Alcyon.
- Bureau Veritas Grants AIP for 19,000 cbm LNG Bunkering Vessel Design
- MOL, Total Pen Deal for 2nd LNG Bunker Vessel
- 19 Tanker Crew Kidnapped off Nigeria
- Essar Shipping to Install Scrubbers on Four Ships
- Successful Factory Acceptance Test For ECA Group Submarine Steering Console
- Rotterdam’s city council gives the green light to the Port Vision
- China Denies U.S. Navy Ships from Hong Kong Port Visits
- CMA CGM Picks Marseille-Fos for Bunkering of LNG-Fueled ULCVs
- Grindrod Shipping Postpones IVS Bulk Stake Purchase
- Unifeeder Takes Majority Stake in The Feedertech Group
- Navig8 Chemical Tankers Adds 4 Ships to Odfjell Pool
- Captain Dies After Vietnamese Cargo Ship Sinks in South China Sea
- MSC announces fresh prices from Europe
- Six Ways Remote Helm Control Technology Improves Marine Vessel Operations
- AIDA Cruises’ 14th Ship Named in Palma de Mallorca
- NYK Obtains Japan’s 1st Sustainability-Linked Loan
- Dutch Navy Frigate To Join French-Led Naval Task Force In The Strait Of Hormuz
- Imabari, JMU Joining Forces in Capital Tie-Up
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf