- Italy, France give full support to Fincantieri-Naval Group JV
- Teekay Returns to Black
- US Navy completes pier project at Bahrain base to boost operational readiness
- Brazilian Authorities Rush to Prevent Potential Spill from Listing Stellar Banner
- Fincantieri launches Qatari’s first Doha-class corvette
- Two cargo ships pushed on embankment, one capsized, Tuzla
- Yamal LNG Ships 30 Million Tons of LNG
- Liners, Terminal Operators to Become Shareholders of Global Shipping Business Network
- IMO 2020 Entering New Phase with Carriage Ban
- 105 Sailings from Asia to North America and Europe Blanked in February
- Maersk Secures Sustainability-Linked $5 Billion Credit Facility
- Finnlines Reports Stable Result Despite Lower Volumes
- Pacific Basin Eyes Further Second-Hand Acquisitions, Staying Clear of Newbuilds
- Evergreen Line Rolls Out Digital Booking Platform
- MSC Cruises: Our Ship Was Turned Away Based on Fears, not Facts
Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel Hub
Belgian tanker operator Euronav signed a service agreement on Tuesday making Malaysia’s Linggi Port its supply base providing low-sulphur marine fuels and other services for ships plying East-of-Suez routes, the port operator said.
This news is a total 364 time has been read
Teekay Returns to BlackThe fourth quarter of 2019 marked a return to profitability for Teekay Corporation, as the company booked a consolidated adjusted net income of USD 31 million compared to an adjusted net loss of USD 2 million in the same period of the prior year.
Yamal LNG Ships 30 Million Tons of LNGYamal LNG, a joint venture LNG project in Sabetta, Russia, has shipped its thirty millionth ton of LNG since the commencement of the project.
StealthGas Forms New JV to Boost Presence in MGC SegmentGreek shipowning company StealthGas has decided to form a new joint venture that would acquire three secondhand midsize gas carriers (MGCs).
Euronav Sells One of Its Oldest SuezmaxesAntwerp-based tanker shipping company Euronav NV has decided to dispose of one of its oldest Suezmax vessels, the 2003-built Finesse.
FSL Trust Selling Older Crude TankerFSL Trust Management Pte., the trustee-manager of First Ship Lease Trust, has launched the sale of the crude oil tanker FSL Shanghai.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok