- TEN Extends Charter for LNG Carrier at Higher Rate
- LEARN MORE Titan LNG to Launch Tender for 8,000 cbm Bunker Barge
- AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with Shell
- Dutch Police Patrol Vessel Christened at Damen Shipyards Gorinchem
- Petredec Adds Two More Ethylene Carriers at Jiangnan Shipyard
- Big antisubmarine ships of project 1155 to fire Tsirkon missiles
- ICTSI to more than double container capacity in DR Congo
- Ammonia-Fuelled 23,000 TEU Boxship Design Gets AIP
- Kitack Lim to Lead IMO for Another 4 Years
- 14 Crew Rescued from Listing Cargo Ship in Greek Waters
- Norsepower, SWS Wrap Up Energy-Efficient VLCC Project
- Georgia Ports Authority Gears to Surpass 4.6 M TEUs
- New Zeland to Join IMO Air Pollution Convention
- U.S., China Move Closer to Trade Deal Despite Harsh Rhetoric
- The New Polish Navy vessel ORP Slazak ready for duty
European IHM deadline end 2020 looms for 35,000 vessels warns Verifavia
Your technical department has got a Ship Implementation Plan in place for IMO 2020, ballast water treatment systems have been ordered for the next IOPP survey, so what about IHM certification?
This news is a total 374 time has been read
Kitack Lim to Lead IMO for Another 4 YearsThe Assembly of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) has approved the renewal of Kitack Lim’s appointment as Secretary-General of IMO.
New Zeland to Join IMO Air Pollution ConventionNew Zealand revealed plans to sign up to new international maritime regulations to reduce ship emissions and lift air quality around ports and harbors, Julie Anne Genter, the country’s Associate Transport Minister, said.
Pangaea Sells Bulker Duo for USD 11 MnU.S.-based shipping company Pangaea Logistics Solutions has reached agreements to sell two of its vessels for a total price of USD 11 million.
BAWAT secures IMO Type Approval for pasteurisation treatment systemDanish company BAWAT has secured IMO Type Approval from Lloyd’s Register for a pasteurisation treatment system.
Frederick J. Kenney: No Country Has Ratified Every Single IMO TreatyThere is no country in the world that has ratified every single International Maritime Organization (IMO) convention, Frederick J. Kenney, Director of Legal and External Affairs at IMO, pointed out at an international conference in Jeddah on November 6.
- Bureau Veritas Grants AIP for 19,000 cbm LNG Bunkering Vessel Design
- MOL, Total Pen Deal for 2nd LNG Bunker Vessel
- 19 Tanker Crew Kidnapped off Nigeria
- Essar Shipping to Install Scrubbers on Four Ships
- Successful Factory Acceptance Test For ECA Group Submarine Steering Console
- Rotterdam’s city council gives the green light to the Port Vision
- China Denies U.S. Navy Ships from Hong Kong Port Visits
- CMA CGM Picks Marseille-Fos for Bunkering of LNG-Fueled ULCVs
- Grindrod Shipping Postpones IVS Bulk Stake Purchase
- Unifeeder Takes Majority Stake in The Feedertech Group
- Navig8 Chemical Tankers Adds 4 Ships to Odfjell Pool
- Captain Dies After Vietnamese Cargo Ship Sinks in South China Sea
- MSC announces fresh prices from Europe
- Six Ways Remote Helm Control Technology Improves Marine Vessel Operations
- AIDA Cruises’ 14th Ship Named in Palma de Mallorca
- NYK Obtains Japan’s 1st Sustainability-Linked Loan
- Dutch Navy Frigate To Join French-Led Naval Task Force In The Strait Of Hormuz
- Imabari, JMU Joining Forces in Capital Tie-Up
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf