- Vessel attacked in Gulf of Guinea, confirmed tanker hijacked, communications lost
- BC Ferries Christens New Hybrid-Electric Ship Duo
- GoodBulk Offloads Capesize Duo, Points to Pick Up in Demolitions
- Falkland Islands to Build New Port in Stanley Habour
- Horrific mortal accident – seaman’s hands were torn off by rope ladder
- MISC Reports Revenue Rise due to More LNG Carriers in Operation
- Excelerate Launches In-House Ship Management Services
- Chinese heavy lift ship carrying cranes contacted Curacao Bridge VIDEO
- Marine Contractors Board Ghost Ship Grounded in Cork
- US shipyards construct naval and harbour tug newbuildings
- Competition concerns sink offshore accommodation merger
- Tomini Shipping Registers on Norwegian OTC
- LPG Tanker in Near Miss, Fuel Vessels Evacuated after Shelling of Tripoli Port
- Naval Group unveils long-term cooperation with Greece
- Saab signs partnership deal with Australian Department of Defence for combat management systems
European IHM deadline end 2020 looms for 35,000 vessels warns Verifavia
Your technical department has got a Ship Implementation Plan in place for IMO 2020, ballast water treatment systems have been ordered for the next IOPP survey, so what about IHM certification?
This news is a total 553 time has been read
Seafarer Happiness Down amid Stress over New Regulations, Increase in RacismWorkload stress caused by changes in regulations has been one of the three main factors impacting the seafarers’ happiness level in the fourth quarter of 2019, just months before the IMO 2020 sulphur cap entered into force.
IMO Secretary-General: Prices for Compliant Fuels StabilizingPrices for compliant fuels, very-low sulphur fuel oil (VLSFO) and marine gas oil (MGO), rose quickly since the start of implementation of the sulphur cap on January 1, 2020, but now appear to be stabilizing, IMO Secretary-General Kitack Lim said.
Kitack Lim to Lead IMO for Another 4 YearsThe Assembly of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) has approved the renewal of Kitack Lim’s appointment as Secretary-General of IMO.
New Zeland to Join IMO Air Pollution ConventionNew Zealand revealed plans to sign up to new international maritime regulations to reduce ship emissions and lift air quality around ports and harbors, Julie Anne Genter, the country’s Associate Transport Minister, said.
Pangaea Sells Bulker Duo for USD 11 MnU.S.-based shipping company Pangaea Logistics Solutions has reached agreements to sell two of its vessels for a total price of USD 11 million.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok