- EU Commission Stops the Clock on HHIH-DSME Merger Probe
- Cruise Shipbuilding Boosts Fincantieri’s Revenues
- FSL Trust Finalizes Sale of Aframax Tanker
- COVID-19: US hospital ship Comfort to arrive in New York
- DHT Holdings Inks Charters for 6 VLCCs
- Israeli Businessman Eli Tilles Confident About Winning Haifa Privatization Tender
- Vitol Acquires Singapore’s Bunkering Company Sinanju
- European Shipyards, Equipment Manufacturers Call for EU Protection from Covid-19 Crisis
- MSC İntroduces Mid- Transit Storage sites for eubound contaıners
- Global Schedule Reliability Hits Record Low
- Port of Oakland: Dockworker Falls Off Ship to His Death
- CMA CGM Crew Member in Isolation Awaiting Coronavirus Testing
- Wharfies Refuse to Unload Boxship in Melbourne amid COVID-19 Concerns
- Emergency USD 1.23 Mln Fund to Support Seafarers Impacted by Covid-19
- Royal Australian Navy frigate interdicts 3 tons of narcotics
European IHM deadline end 2020 looms for 35,000 vessels warns Verifavia
Your technical department has got a Ship Implementation Plan in place for IMO 2020, ballast water treatment systems have been ordered for the next IOPP survey, so what about IHM certification?
This news is a total 661 time has been read
Defending HFO Carriage Ban Breach, MSC Says Could Not Fit Scrubber Due to CoronavirusThe world’s number two container line MSC is in talks with the United Arab Emirates after the Gulf country banned one of their vessels from entering its waters over what authorities said was a breach of tough new sulphur emissions rules for ships.
IMO postpones MEPC 75 over coronavirus concernsIMO has decided to postpone a number of meetings following the global coronavirus outbreak and the determination by the WHO, on 11 March, that the outbreak is now a pandemic
ICS issues guidance document on combating coronavirusThe International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) has issued new guidance for the global shipping industry to help combat the spread of the coronavirus
New guidance on COVID-19 offered by ICS and world health authoritiesThe IMO and ICS have collaborated with health bodies to produce guidance for ship operators on dealing with the Coronavirus.
IMO 2020 Entering New Phase with Carriage BanA tweak to new environmental rules for the shipping industry is just days from taking effect, closing off a loophole for would-be cheats looking to cut their fuel bills.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok