- Tanker Rate Surge Drives Record ClarkSea Index Spike
- First British F-35B Land Onboard HMS Queen Elizabeth
- Wärtsilä, Norsepower Team Up on Wind Propulsion Services for Shipping
- Freighter Runs Aground off Corsica, France
- PETRONAS Conducts Its 3rd LNG Break-Bulking STS Tansfer
- Trump Reaches Partial Deal with China, Delays Tariffs
- Cargo Ship Refloated after Grounding off Dominican Coast
- Will ground-based hypersonic missiles replace aircraft carriers in the defense budget?
- Golden Ray to Be Disassembled in St. Simons Sound
- 2020 Bulkers Secures Work for Another Newbuild
- Sasol Invests in 1st South African-Owned Chemical Tanker
- Teekay Inks Hummingbird FPSO Employment Extension
- Supertankers See Another Windfall with Attack on Iranian Ship
- Box ships dominate Panama Canal's record tonnage
- Successful First Sea Trials For Philippine Coast Guard OCEA OPV 270
European IHM deadline end 2020 looms for 35,000 vessels warns Verifavia
Your technical department has got a Ship Implementation Plan in place for IMO 2020, ballast water treatment systems have been ordered for the next IOPP survey, so what about IHM certification?
This news is a total 232 time has been read
CMA CGM complies with IMO 2020 (video)From January 1st, 2020, the new IMO (International Maritime Organization) 2020 Low Sulphur Regulation will be in effect. All sea-going vessels worldwide will have to comply and reduce their sulphur emissions by 85%.
GP Global Delivers 1st IMO 2020 Compliant Fuel in FujairahGP Global has delivered the first IMO 2020 compliant bunker load of low sulphur fuel oil (LSFO) utilizing its 6,000-ton bunker barge at Fujairah.
SK Trading International Signs IMO-Compliant VLSFO Supply ContractsThe trading subsidiary of South Korea’s SK Innovation is said to have signed a number of contracts with shippers for the supply of very low sulfur oil (VLSFO) that complies with upcoming IMO 2020 regulations.
European IHM deadline end 2020 looms for 35,000 vessels warns VerifaviaYour technical department has got a Ship Implementation Plan in place for IMO 2020, ballast water treatment systems have been ordered for the next IOPP survey, so what about IHM certification?
Shipping ‘extremely ill-prepared’ for IMO 2020Shipowners and operators are urged to immediately execute their respective Ship Implementation Plan (SIP) to prepare for the 2020 fuel sulphur regulation which is less than four months away.
- Ballast water compliance: what you need to know
- Hyundai Heavy Obtains Second USCG BWMS Type Approval
- First private container terminal NSICT wants to change course
- World’s first hydrogen-powered seagoing vessel docks in London
- Astro Ocean Cruise’s First Ship Named in China
- Vopak Can Now Sell Algeciras Terminal
- Hapag-Lloyd announces VMS on FP1 Service
- CMA CGM complies with IMO 2020 (video)
- COSCO Tankers Go Dark Amid U.S. Sanctions
- NRF: Imports at Major US Ports to Surge Ahead of December Tariffs
- MISC Orders LNG Carrier Duo, Inks Charter Deals with Exxon
- Teekay Shuttle Tankers Issues USD 125 Mn Green Bonds Due 2024
- DryShips Shareholders Vote for SPII Holdings Merger
- Panama Canal Handles Record Tonnage in 2019 Fiscal Year
- Fourth New 5,400-Lane-Meter RoRo Ship Joins CLdN Fleet
- Chief Officer Muharrem Cimen killed by snapped line, Spain
- KOTUG, Horizon Maritime Create Joint Venture in Canada
- First Phase of Ecuador’s Posorja Deep Water Port Completed
- Maersk Tankers, Cargill and Mitsui Team Up to Cut GHG Emissions in Shipping
- Kongsberg, MAN ES to Collaborate on Common Data