- Ten Seafarers Kidnapped from Tanker off Cotonou
- Vessel attacked in Gulf of Guinea, confirmed tanker hijacked, communications lost
- BC Ferries Christens New Hybrid-Electric Ship Duo
- GoodBulk Offloads Capesize Duo, Points to Pick Up in Demolitions
- Falkland Islands to Build New Port in Stanley Habour
- Horrific mortal accident – seaman’s hands were torn off by rope ladder
- MISC Reports Revenue Rise due to More LNG Carriers in Operation
- Excelerate Launches In-House Ship Management Services
- Chinese heavy lift ship carrying cranes contacted Curacao Bridge VIDEO
- Marine Contractors Board Ghost Ship Grounded in Cork
- US shipyards construct naval and harbour tug newbuildings
- Competition concerns sink offshore accommodation merger
- Tomini Shipping Registers on Norwegian OTC
- LPG Tanker in Near Miss, Fuel Vessels Evacuated after Shelling of Tripoli Port
- Naval Group unveils long-term cooperation with Greece
Evergreen Confirms Orders for Ten 23,000 TEU Megaships
The board of Taiwanese shipping line Evergreen has approved orders for ten 23,000 megaships at three shipyards in South Korea and China.
This news is a total 586 time has been read
Maersk Boxship Suffers Engine Failure in Gibraltar StraitA containership owned by Danish shipping major Maersk experienced main engine damage and started drifting in the Gibraltar Strait on January 29, 2020.
General Average Declared on Fire-Stricken Northern JupiterOwner of the Post Panamax containership Northern Jupiter which suffered a fire in its main engine earlier this month has declared general average on its vessel, Ocean Network Express (ONE) said in an advisory.
Japan-South Korea container trade shrinksIt is estimated that container trade between Japan and South Korea shrank from a year earlier in 2019, suffering the first year-on-year contraction in four years, or since 2015.
Ocean Alliance Unveils Day 4 Product Deploying 325 BoxshipsThe Ocean Alliance partners have presented their new service offering which would see the shipping majors deploy a total of 325 containerships.
Navios Partners Grows Fleet with Five Navios Europe I BoxshipsOwner and operator of dry cargo vessels Navios Maritime Partners has taken delivery of five containerships upon the liquidation of Navios Europe I.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok