- Dominion Proposes Largest Offshore Wind Farm in U.S.
- International box traffic at Tokyo port dips
- Germany: Marshall Islands-Flagged Bulker Violated Environmental Regulation
- NYK Wraps Up Japan’s First Carbon-Neutral Voyage
- Hyundai Heavy Gets AIP from DNV GL for New LPG Carrier Design
- WinGD Builds World’s Largest Dual-Fuel Engine for Containerships
- LR, JDP Partners to Design New LNG-Fueled VLCC
- Pirates Board Tanker at Anchorage off Guinea
- Aurelius Finance Supports Ardent Boyout
- More cargo, less emissions at the Port of LA
- Contract awarded for Phase 2 of Liverpool container terminal expansion
- Hapag-Lloyd adds void sailings
- SC Ports reports record cargo volumes
- New Zealand Fines Bulker Captain, Chief Officer for Giving False Details
- Carnival Gets Approval to Expand Terminal F at PortMiami
Evergreen to Order Ten 23,000 TEU Containerships
Taiwanese shipping major Evergreen has confirmed its plans to build a total of ten 23,000 TEU containerships.
This news is a total 115 time has been read
NWSA: Total YTD container volumes up nearly 6%The Northwest Seaport Alliance’s total container volumes from January through August 2019 reached 2,562,328 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs), a 5.8% increase from the same period last year.
MPC Capital, Zeaborn Form New Joint Venture to Manage Over 160 BoxshipsHamburg-based asset and investment manager MPC Capital and Bremen-based shipping group Zeaborn have decided to create a joint venture, merging their activities in chartering and commercial management of more than 160 containerships.
MPC Container Ships: 3 of 10 Boxships Complete Scrubber RetrofitNorway-based shipowner MPC Container Ships (MPCC) revealed that the scrubber retrofitting and commissioning for the first three of its vessels has been completed.
MPC Container Ships, Ahrenkiel Join Trident AllianceNorwegian shipowner MPC Container Ships (MPCC) and Hamburg-based Ahrenkiel Steamship have joined the Trident Alliance, a network of shipping companies and other stakeholders working together for effective enforcement of sulphur regulations
Evergreen Confirms Orders for Ten 23,000 TEU MegashipsThe board of Taiwanese shipping line Evergreen has approved orders for ten 23,000 megaships at three shipyards in South Korea and China.
- Industry Majors Busy with Securing Financing
- ABS Unveils LNG Cargo Ready Notation for Ethane Carriers
- Kamarajar port appoints new chairman
- Another extension for Vizhinjam port project?
- Guangzhou port opens first container line to U.S. east coast
- NWSA: Total YTD container volumes up nearly 6%
- Asia-US containers increase in August
- First Steel Cut for New Swedish-Finnish RoPax
- Hapag-Lloyd to apply GRI from North East Asia
- EXMAR and Anglo-Eastern form new JV for LNG ship management
- Shell, Qatar Petroleum Form Global LNG Bunkering JV
- Maersk increases rates from Shanghai to Europe
- Smit Lamnalco Wins 10-Year FLNG Services Deal in Mozambique
- Teekay Offshore Orders Suezmax Shuttle Tanker from Samsung Heavy
- H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier Newbuild
- DryShips: Scrubbers, BWTSs Installed Onboard 7 Vessels
- Saudi Arabia joins US-led maritime coalition after attack
- Hamburg Süd launches digital booking application
- Pacific Basin to Pay USD 74 Mn for Bulker Quartet
- Samsung Heavy, ABS Team Up on Next-Generation LNG Carrier