- WATER IS LIFE, LET'S HELP
- Penguin has delivered Singapore's first hybrid-powered ship
- Suez Canal blockage: 4 of the biggest trade chokepoints
- Unvaccinated Seafarers Put Shipping in ‘Legal Minefield’, Says ICS
- Qatar Launches Shipowner Tender for Massive Future LNG Carrier Fleet
- St. Lawrence Seaway Opens for 2021 Shipping Season
- Netanyahu Blames Tehran For Explosion Aboard Israeli RoRo Helios Ray
- Container line schedule reliability at record low for 6th month running
- China seeks to accelerate green economy including shipping and ports
- Israel Clears Greek Tanker of Suspicion in Oil Spill Investigation
- CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on Transpacific
- Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque Swaps
- Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for Grounding
- Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection Campaign
- Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year Highs
Extra money for newbuildings
Two of Europe?s largest containership operators are heading for a showdown with Korea Eximbank over demands for extra money to cover the cost of newbuildings.
This news is a total 2523 time has been read
Penguin has delivered Singapore's first hybrid-powered shipPenguin Tenaga will shortly be deployed to Pulau Bukom to join Penguin's fleet of workboats that are supporting Shell's island refinery operations.
Qatar Launches Shipowner Tender for Massive Future LNG Carrier FleetQatar Petroleum has invited ship owners to participate in a tender for the long-term time charter of up to 100 LNG carriers that the company will require for its planned North Field expansion project as well as its Golden Pass LNG export terminal in the U
Grimaldi inks $500 million RoRo order with Hyundai MipoThe Grimaldi Group has signed an agreement worth over $500 million with Ulsan-based Hyundai Mipo Dockyard for the construction of six new Ro/Ro multipurpose vessels.
StarOcean Marine orders up to 12 boxships at YangzijiangChinese feeder boxship operator StarOcean Marine has entered into shipbuilding contracts with Yangzijiang Shipbuilding for the construction of up to twelve 1,800 teu containerships.
Fincantieri hosts keel laying for Viking MarsItalian shipbuilder Fincantieri has laid the keel for Viking Mars, the eighth ocean cruise ship being built for the shipowner Viking, at its shipyard in Ancona.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy