- happy 97th republic day
- BIMCO: 500 days since last VLCC was sold to scrapyard
- Scorpio Bulkers is Selling Off its Fleet and Shifting to Offshore Wind
- What the battle for the White House means for global shipping
- NYK takes delivery of 1st Japan-built LNG-fuelled PCTC
- DP World faces Shreyas shareholder opposition to acquisition
- Total taps Hafnia and Viken for LNG-fuelled aframax newbuilds
- Keppel and EMA to pilot floating energy storage system
- Shipping stocks hammered as Wall Street tumbles
- Malaysian workbarge sinks, 121 crew rescued
- Maersk Launceston boxship collides with Greek minesweeper off Piraeus
- Tufton Oceanic seals second vessel acquisition this month
- NITC targeted in latest US sanctions against Iran
- Gulf of Mexico Energy Industry Faces Another Hurricane
- Nord Stream 2 Pipe-Laying Vessel Underway to Project Hub
Extra money for newbuildings
Two of Europe?s largest containership operators are heading for a showdown with Korea Eximbank over demands for extra money to cover the cost of newbuildings.
This news is a total 2495 time has been read
Total taps Hafnia and Viken for LNG-fuelled aframax newbuildsTotal has tapped Hafnia and Viken Shipping to charter LNG-fuelled newbuild tankers, the latest sign of energy majors forcing through energy transition in shipping.
Ulstein: Outfitting starts for Lindblad’s 2nd X-Bow polar expedition shipOn 22 October 2020, the hull of the National Geographic Resolution, a polar expedition cruise vessel ordered by US-based cruise company Lindblad Expeditions, arrived at the Ulstein Verft shipyard in Norway to undergo outfitting work.
HySHIP hydrogen project secures EU fundingMaritime innovation project HySHIP has been granted €8 million (about $9.4 million) in EU funding as the Norwegian government announces a strengthened focus on the development and commercialization of hydrogen as a carbon-neutral fuel.
Hyundai Mipo debuts 20,000 cu m liquefied hydrogen carrier designClass society Korean Register has approved Hyundai Mipo Dockyard’s design plans for a 20,000 cu m liquefied hydrogen carrier with the yard now determined to step up commercialisation plans of the new ship type.
Safe Bulkers snaps up newbuild kamsarmaxGreek owner Safe Bulkers has acquisition an 82,000 dwt kamsarmax bulker, currently under construction in Japan.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy