- New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UK
- Maersk CEO Says Construction of Fossil Fueled Ships Should Be Banned
- Inaccurate Stability Calculations Found as Probable Cause in Golden Ray Capsizing
- Two Crew On Euronav VLCC Killed By Large Wave Rounding Cape Horn
- Filipino crew killed by mooring line, Italy
- 3 people inhaled poisonous gas, 1 died, Beirut port
- Sanmar Shipyards, Corvus Energy plan to develop zero-emission, hybrid tugs
- Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated Port
- US Strengthens Ties With Israeli Navy
- Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in US
- Shell sanctions gas project in Malaysia to be powered by solar and wind
- Tanker Captain Faces Criminal Charges Over Cambodian Cargo Dispute
- 4 SHIPS OFF UAE IN GULF OF OMAN WARN THEY’VE LOST CONTROL
- Accident report for another ship near the port of Fujairah in the UAE
- Months After Fire, NYK Delphinus Awaiting Start of Cargo Discharge Operations in Oakland
Extra money for newbuildings
Two of Europe?s largest containership operators are heading for a showdown with Korea Eximbank over demands for extra money to cover the cost of newbuildings.
This news is a total 2568 time has been read
Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in USFlorida-based marine solutions, transportation and logistics company Crowley Maritime Corporation has signed a long-term time charter with Shell NA LNG for the building and operation of a new LNG bunker barge.
Ulstein to Design Non-Fossil Fuel Containership for Norwegian StartupThe utilisation of this advanced marine technology will be a key element in EDGE Navigation’s stated goal of achieving net-zero emissions.
Oceania, Kanfer to build ammonia-ready LNG bunkering vesselKanfer Shipping AS, a Norway-based shipping company focusing on small-scale LNG and LNG bunkering, and Australia’s Oceania Marine Energy have signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) to build an ammonia-ready LNG bunkering vessel.
Hyundai Heavy IPO Is Coming In HotSouth Korean shipyards and shipowners will raise billions of dollars via new stock market listings later this year. The yards hope to capitalize on the start of a shipping “super-cycle” and a red hot stock market.
NYK to build new LNG-fuelled car carrier fleetAccording to Japanese media reports, The move is reportedly in response to car makers wishing to reduce the CO2 footprint of their products.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy