- Months After Fire, NYK Delphinus Awaiting Start of Cargo Discharge Operations in Oakland
- German NGO Ship Rescues 100 Migrants In The Mediterranean Sea
- Iran Suspected in Deadly Tanker Attack off Oman
- NTSB Opens Public Docket in Golden Ray Investigation
- Hapag-Lloyd Raises Full-Year Earnings Outlook
- Cargo ship sinking in Arabian sea, 5 crew rescued, 13 missing
- UK Defense Ministry: Israel ship targeted in attack off Oman
- Costamare takes bulker fleet to 37 with acquisition of 21 vessels
- Large Blast Rocks Ship at Jebel Ali Port in Dubai
- Seaspan seals charter extensions with Cosco for 17 vessels
- Damning report emerges of the pilots onboard the Ever Given
- Russia Claims its Forces Used Live Fire to Chase Off UK Warship
- Ikea, Lenovo cargo worth $780 million stuck onboard MV Ever Given in the Suez Canal
- Iran claims US will lift oil and shipping sanctions as nuclear talks press ahead
- Deal in principle reached on Ever Given
Extra money for newbuildings
Two of Europe?s largest containership operators are heading for a showdown with Korea Eximbank over demands for extra money to cover the cost of newbuildings.
This news is a total 2551 time has been read
Ulstein to Design Non-Fossil Fuel Containership for Norwegian StartupThe utilisation of this advanced marine technology will be a key element in EDGE Navigation’s stated goal of achieving net-zero emissions.
Oceania, Kanfer to build ammonia-ready LNG bunkering vesselKanfer Shipping AS, a Norway-based shipping company focusing on small-scale LNG and LNG bunkering, and Australia’s Oceania Marine Energy have signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) to build an ammonia-ready LNG bunkering vessel.
Hyundai Heavy IPO Is Coming In HotSouth Korean shipyards and shipowners will raise billions of dollars via new stock market listings later this year. The yards hope to capitalize on the start of a shipping “super-cycle” and a red hot stock market.
NYK to build new LNG-fuelled car carrier fleetAccording to Japanese media reports, The move is reportedly in response to car makers wishing to reduce the CO2 footprint of their products.
Samsung Heavy Industries Set To Develop An Offshore Nuclear Power PlantSouth Korea-based Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) has conceived the idea of developing a new offshore nuclear power plant technology.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy