- Another Ferry Delivered to MBTA in Boston
- Crowley Takes Delivery of LNG-Fueled Con/Ro
- Nigeria Halts Cargo Arrivals for Cosco and Maersk
- Iceland’s Samherji Buys Stake in Eimskip
- S.Korea LNG Imports Set to Ease from Record
- Multi Modal Terminal on Ganga at Varanasi Nearing Completion
- Cepsa, GP Global to Produce Marine Lubricants in India
- Amsterdam Sea Lock May Add Special Passage Regime
- LNG Carrier Vladimir Rusanov First Call at PetroChina LNG Jiangsu Terminal
- EU Must Speed Up Approvals of Asian Shipbeaking Yards
- Port of Corpus Christi Expands Capacity for Wind Turbines
- ICTSI Wins 20-Year Concession for Port Sudan Terminal
- Singapore Retains Top Spot in Shipping Development Index
- Yamal LNG Shipment Arrives in China via Arctic Route
- DP World to Build Traders Market at Jebel Ali
Extremely surprise disappointed
The bow of the Prestige oil tanker floats above water moments before sinking in waters off northwestern Spain.
This news is a total 5315 time has been read
Oil and Gas Spending Continues to DropGlobal energy investment fell by 12 percent in 2016, the second consecutive year of decline.
Tidewater Logs 1Q 2016 LossTidewater Inc. announced today a first quarter net loss for the period ended June 30, 2015, of $15.1 million, or $0.32 per common share, on revenues of $304.8 million.
China consortium signs sewol salvage deal.A consortium of companies led by China’s state-run Shanghai Salvage Co. has officially signed a contract with the government of South Korea.
Turkey's H1 thermal coal imports jump up to 29%Turkey’s imports of bituminous thermal coal in the first half of 2015 surged 29% year on year to 12.931 million mt, according to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute.
Gas shipping: Exmar surprises investors with LNG deal; BW LPG climbs up on strong VLGC marketAll gas shipping stocks under our coverage, barring BW LPG, slipped in the absence of key triggers after the roll out of 1Q15 results. Our coverage portfolio was down 2% in June, more than offsetting the 1% gain in May.
- Kalmar RMGs to Support Rotterdam Short Sea Terminals
- Caspian Shipping Company Open Office in Greece
- Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company's “Jafar Jabbarli” Back to Operation
- HMM and PSA Take Control of Busan Terminal
- Australian Port Authority Readies Clean Shipping Incentive
- Eight Robert Allan Tugs for Persero
- Lürssen awards Civmec significant Australian OPV contract
- Robot Cleans World’s Largest Crane Vessel
- Torqeedo Powers Electric Workboat Fleet in China
- Fishing Vessel Repowered after Big Hours
- Apply Now for the MN 100
- US Women Dockworkers Accuse Shippers, Union of Discrimination
- Rotterdam Begins Deepening of New Waterway
- Novatek Delivers its First LNG Cargo to India
- 'We Not Targeted By Australia Vessel Ban': MSC
- St. Louis, Plaquemines Ports Ink MoU for Mississippi River Cooperation
- Wavepiston Puts Renolit Films to the Test
- Samsung’s Smart Ship Solution Obtains ABS Cyber Approval
- Chinese Shipbuilding Giant CSSC Appoints New Chairman
- Baltic Index Rises to One-week High