- Aker BP gains consent to use Maersk Invincible rig on Valhall field
- Chemical tanker quarantined in Brazil for over a month
- Standardized Container IoT is Key for "Smart" Supply Chains
- Laser Sensor Technology for the Maritime and Offshore Industries
- Ships in Quarantine as Brazil Struggles With COVID-19
- Evolutionary Bunker Ship Safely Delivers LNG, Reduces Vessel Contact
- First steel cut for mega jack-up Voltaire
- Magseis Fairfield adds new CTO
- Golden Ocean brings scrubber installation tally to 23
- Is Your USCG License Protected Under Your Employer’s Policy?
- World's Largest Container Ship Transits a Suez Canal in Transition
- Georgian Sailors Freed After Piracy Incident in Gulf of Guinea
- Australian Controversy as Livestock Crew Tests Positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Takes Off in Brazil's Offshore Sector
- World's First Boat With Air-Filled Swinging Bulb Keel Gets Under Way
Fifth-best August at the Port of Long Beach
The Port of Long Beach last month had the fifth-busiest August in its 108-year history.
This news is a total 189 time has been read
Ships in Quarantine as Brazil Struggles With COVID-19The shipping industry continues to find itself caught in Brazil’s struggles with the COVID-19 virus.
San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'BrienEarly on Saturday morning, the San Francisco Fire Department saved the famous WWII-era Liberty Ship Jeremiah O'Brien from a four-alarm fire adjacent to her berth.
Product Tanker Boarded and Robbed off Port-au-PrinceThe product tanker Tosna Star was boarded and robbed by armed pirates off the port of Port-au-Prince, Haiti last Sunday, according to one of her crewmembers.
Port of Virginia’s CEO John Reinhart Announces Retirement DateThe Port of Virginia’s chief executive officer and executive director of the Virginia Port Authority, John F. Reinhart, will be retiring effective March 2021.
Western Australia Pushing to Establish LNG Bunkering Hub in PilbaraWestern Australia is vying to establish Pilbara as a leading LNG refueling hub for dry bulk vessels.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy