- CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuilds
- Brodosplit splashes Quark Expedition’s new polar vessel
- Nippon Paint Marine’s new coating gaining on popularity among dry bulk owners
- OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trials
- San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- China Enters the Low-Sulfur Shipping Era
- Iranian Tankers Approach Venezuela
- Japanese majors form consortium to develop, commercialize zero-emission electric ships
- Product Tanker Boarded and Robbed off Port-au-Prince
- Da Hoop Conducts Remote Sea Trials for Silversea Newbuild
- Hapag-Lloyd Containership Quarantined in South Africa After Crew Members Test Positive for Virus
- Continuing Tensions Over Iran's Fuel Shipment to Venezuela
- Branson's Virgin Voyages Postpones Launch
- Bahri Puts LNG Tanker Plan on Hold, Sources Say
- Port of Virginia’s CEO John Reinhart Announces Retirement Date
Finnish and German Navy hone EOD skills in Gulf of Finland
The navies of Finland and Germany kicked off a mine countermeasure exercise in the Gulf of Finland on October 16. The two-day drill is designed to enhance the interoperability between the two countries’ explosive ordnance disposal divers.
This news is a total 250 time has been read
USS Blue Ridge Stays At Sea Due to COVID-19 PandemicThe crew of the U.S. 7th Fleet command ship USS Blue Ridge hit a new record for time under way. The ship and her crew have spent 65 consecutive days at sea and counting, an unusual length of time for a ship well-known for frequent port visits.
Vestdavit secures boat handling performance for Royal Navy’s ice patrol shipBoat launch and recovery systems supplier Vestdavit is bringing new fast craft handling capability to HMS Protector (A173), the only Royal Navy ship dedicated to Antarctic patrol & survey duties.
Veteran battleship USS Nevada found in Pacificthe US-based underwater and terrestrial archaeology firm, and compatriot marine robotics company Ocean Infinity have announced the discovery of USS Nevada (BB-36), one of the US Navy’s longest-serving battleships which saw action in both World Wars.
U.S. warship ‘says hi’ to West Capella drillshipThe USS Montgomery combat ship and the dry cargo ship USNS Cesar Chavez checked out the West Capella drillship during their presence operations in the South China Sea on Thursday.
Bigger Navy Frigates Risk Oversized $1.4 Billion Cost Per ShipThe Navy truncated orders for its ill-fated Littoral Combat Ship because the small vessels were vulnerable to attack and too lightly armed.
U.S. Navy Suffering from ‘Failure in Leadership,’ Says Nominee to Lead ItThe handling of a coronavirus outbreak aboard the Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier was just another example of a “failure in leadership” in the Navy in recent years, President Donald Trump’s nominee to lead the service said on Thursday.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy