- NAT books 2 Suezmaxes at SHI
- Digital naming ceremony held for CMA CGM's 23,000 TEU behemoth
- Neptune makes first step in offshore execution of North Sea project
- Ostwind 2 cable pathways now UXO-free
- New-four stroke engine: Turning hydrogen sceptics into believers
- LNG dual-fuel engine a 'robust choice' for shipping's decarbonisation
- Massive Chinese Fishing Fleet Leaves Area Near the Galapagos Islands
- Qatar’s Hamad Port Container Terminal 2 to start operations in December
- Port of Felixstowe battling heavy congestion
- SOV for Hornsea Two OWF launched in Turkey
- Hengli Petrochemical Co. starts up PSA units at Dalian complex
- 2M Restores Transpacific Capacity
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- Finnish Passenger Ferry Grounds and Evacuated in Baltic
- South African Development Agency Plans "Green" Ship Recycling Facility
Finnish Navy receives 1st modernized Hamina-class missile boat
Patria, the Finnish state-controlled provider of defense, security and aviation life-cycle support services and technology solutions, has delivered the first modernized Hamina-class missile boat Tornio to the Finnish Defence Forces.
This news is a total 616 time has been read
Newest US Coast Guard Cutter Undergoes Sea TrialsThe US Coast Guard's newest vessel, the national security cutter Stone, recently completed sea trials in the Gulf of Mexico.
Germany Orders Additional RBS15 Mk3 Anti-Ship MissilesSaab has received an order from its German partner Diehl Defence for the RBS15 anti-ship missile for provision to the German Navy. The order value is approximately €160 million with deliveries between 2022 and 2026.
UK Home Office Calls for Royal Navy to Push Back Migrant BoatsFacing an increase in the number of migrants attempting to cross the English Channel, the UK Home Office has asked for assistance from the Royal Navy to address the number of crossings.
Royal Navy's "Build British" Debate Heats Up Once MoreThe UK Ministry of Defence's contract tender for three new fleet auxiliaries has begun again, nine months after it was suspended amidst concerns about foreign bidders.
"Small Number" of COVID Cases Aboard Carrier USS George H.W. BushThe U.S. Navy has confirmed that a "small number" of sailors aboard the carrier USS George H.W. Bush have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy