- Euroseas sells three container vessels for scrap
- Petronet LNG delayed delivery of 9 cargoes during lockdown
- Hurtigruten's COVID-19 Fallout Continues
- Preparing for IMO’s new engine emissions rules
- Germany-US tensions rise over Nord Stream 2 project
- More Australian IMR work for DOF Subsea
- DNV GL: climate change will not wait for pandemic to pass
- Who Owned the Chemicals that Blew Up Beirut? No One Will Say
- Here’s Why So Much World Trade Passes Mauritius
- Strike Paralyzes Port of Montreal Despite Calls for Government Action
- Turkish Navy Escorts Seismic Ship Into Greece's Continental Shelf Zone
- Saudi Aramco to boost output regardless of huge profit drop
- Solstad scores vessel hat-trick in Australia
- USCG makes changes to BWM Reporting Form
- Putin: Russia Becomes First Country in the World to Register COVID-19 Vaccine
First British Royal Navy personnel joins HMS TAMAR
HMS Tamar welcomes first crew ahead of 2020 delivery zoom. Four Royal Navy personnel joined teams from BAE, DE&S and MCTA for contractor sea trials in the Firth of Clyde.
This news is a total 358 time has been read
Hurtigruten's COVID-19 Fallout ContinuesNorwegian government officials and the media are expressing a sense of both betrayal and disappointment at how the situation was handled.
Here’s Why So Much World Trade Passes Mauritius“Mauritius is just on the ‘highway’ of international shipping,” said Peter Sand, chief shipping analyst at BIMCO, one of the world’s largest industry groups for shipowners.
Strike Paralyzes Port of Montreal Despite Calls for Government ActionThe unlimited strike comes after the union staged a four-day strike and a 40-hour walkout in July attempting to call attention to its lack of a contract for the past 18-months.
Solstad scores vessel hat-trick in AustraliaNorwegian offshore vessel owner Solstad Offshore has been awarded contracts for three vessels in Australia.
USCG makes changes to BWM Reporting FormThe US Coast Guard has made significant amendments to the Ballast Water Management Reporting Form including data collection on vessels’ most recent dry dock dates and removal of the alternative ballast water management clause
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy