- Two crew died in cargo tank of Algerian tanker Photos
- Mitsui E&S: 66,000 dwt Bulker Newbuild Delivered
- 2020 Bulkers Secures Charter for Sixth Newcastlemax Newbuild
- Sovcomflot Tankers Complete Northern Sea Route Transit on LNG Fuel
- India Bans Single-Use Plastics on Ships in Its Waters
- Royal Malaysian Navy first KD Keris LMS 111 Undergoes Sea Trials
- CMA CGM applies Winter Surcharge in Russia
- US Gov’t Confirmed as Owner of Seized North Korean Bulker
- International Maritime Exercise 2019 begins in Middle East
- Two Passengers Found Dead on Tallink Ferry
- Yamal LNG Carrier JV No Longer Subject to US Sanctions
- New Aframax Tanker Joins Tsakos Energy Navigation Fleet
- First Oil from Johan Sverdrup Ready to Ship
- Russian Icebreaker Issues Mayday Call in Storm Off Norway
- One Sea Makes Case for Safe, Ethical Autonomous Shipping
First Vessel Docks at Grand Bahama Shipyard after Hurricane Dorian
Grand Bahama Shipyard (GBS) has officially resumed operations and welcomed back its first commercial vessel following Hurricane Dorian.
This news is a total 121 time has been read
Mitsui E&S: 66,000 dwt Bulker Newbuild DeliveredJapanese shipbuilder Mitsui E&S Shipbuilding (MES-S) has handed over a 66,000 dwt bulk carrier to Liberia-based Tomaros Navigation.
Keel Laid for New English Channel RoPaxChina’s Avic Weihai Shipyard has held a keel-laying ceremony for Stena RoRo’s combined freight and passenger ferry (RoPax), celebrating the next stage of the ship’s construction.
Hunter Tankers Adds 2nd ECO VLCC NewbuildingHunter Tankers, a part of Hunter Group ASA, has taken delivery of the second of seven identical ECO design VLCC newbuildings, the Hunter Saga.
Epic Gas Refinances 20 Ships with USD 201 Mn LoanSingapore-based gas carrier owner and operator Epic Gas has completed the refinancing of a further twenty ships in its fleet with a new USD 201 million facility.
CWind secures Ørsted contract to deliver Hybrid Propulsion SESCWind has announced a long-term charter contract agreement with Ørsted, delivering by mid2020, the world’s first hybrid powered Surface Effect Ship (SES) to Borssele 1 and 2 offshore wind farms.
- Keel Laid for New English Channel RoPax
- Report Links Ocean Plastic Waste to Chinese Merchant Ships
- Gard Warns of Mysterious Oil Spill off Brazil
- BIMCO: Tanker Deliveries Rise as Demolitions Drop to Decade-Lows
- Nakilat Sees 10.5 Pct Profit Boost
- ABB, Keppel Team Up on Autonomous Tug Operation in Singapore
- Awilco LNG Secures Sale and Leaseback for WilForce,WilPride
- IMO : Ammonia and Hydrogen Are Fuels of the Future
- Hunter Tankers Adds 2nd ECO VLCC Newbuilding
- Epic Gas Refinances 20 Ships with USD 201 Mn Loan
- Gard: Challenges with the Use of Exhaust Gas Scrubbers
- Singapore to Extend Port Rabates for Car Carriers
- White Smoke Coming Out from Capsized Golden Ray
- Turkish Navy will Build Indigenous Submarine Project MILDEN
- U.S. Navy Christened Expeditionary Sea Base USNS Miguel Keith ESB 5
- BPA & UK Chamber of Shipping respond to new Brexit deal
- Stainless Steel Chemical Tanker Sales to Surge 1.2X
- CWind secures Ørsted contract to deliver Hybrid Propulsion SES
- Elbit Systems to Supply Electric Counter Measure Payload for Canadian Navy’s
- Russia fires ballistic and cruise missiles in Thunder-2019 drills