- New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UK
- Maersk CEO Says Construction of Fossil Fueled Ships Should Be Banned
- Inaccurate Stability Calculations Found as Probable Cause in Golden Ray Capsizing
- Two Crew On Euronav VLCC Killed By Large Wave Rounding Cape Horn
- Filipino crew killed by mooring line, Italy
- 3 people inhaled poisonous gas, 1 died, Beirut port
- Sanmar Shipyards, Corvus Energy plan to develop zero-emission, hybrid tugs
- Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated Port
- US Strengthens Ties With Israeli Navy
- Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in US
- Shell sanctions gas project in Malaysia to be powered by solar and wind
- Tanker Captain Faces Criminal Charges Over Cambodian Cargo Dispute
- 4 SHIPS OFF UAE IN GULF OF OMAN WARN THEY’VE LOST CONTROL
- Accident report for another ship near the port of Fujairah in the UAE
- Months After Fire, NYK Delphinus Awaiting Start of Cargo Discharge Operations in Oakland
Freighter Runs Aground off Corsica, France
The 1998-built singledecker Rhodanus ran aground in the Strait of Bonifacio off the French island of Corsica on October 13.
This news is a total 1044 time has been read
Hapag-Lloyd Raises Full-Year Earnings OutlookAt the same time, first half 2021 EBIT is expected to be roughly USD 3.5 billion compared to approximately $600 million in the first half of 2020.
More than 600,000 teu impacted from Yantian falloutEstimates suggest more than 600,000 teu has now been affected from the fallout of an outbreak of Covid-19 around Yantian Port in southern China with ports around the world braced for a severe shortage of equipment in the coming weeks, just as the US peak
MSC takes 1,102 teu sister shipsAccording to Alphaliner data, this latest swoop takes MSC’s secondhand buying spree to 49 ships since last August.
Container line schedule reliability at record low for 6th month runningContainer line schedule reliability fell to its lowest level for the sixth consecutive month according to Sea-Intelligence.
The oceans are becoming a large container terminalWe continually read, see and hear news of hundreds of containers fallen into the sea from large containerships with their huge decks full of crumpled teu and feu.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy