- Amphibious Assault Ship USS Bonhomme Richard Is On Fire At Naval Base San Diego
- Cargo ship aground, crew evacuated, South China sea
- Seafarers in crisis and the support from Maritime Charities
- Brave Tern arrives in Taiwan
- Maersk sells giant containership for green recycling in Turkey
- The World’s Cruise Ships Can’t Sail. Now, What to Do With Them?
- Governments Pledge Actions for Seafarers and Crew Change at UK Summit
- American Boxship Rescues Three Sailors Off Hawaii
- Unlocking Improved Safety and Standards for Dry Bulk Shipping
- Pilot Program Test Blockchain Technology to Improve Container Handling
- Two Chinese Fishing Vessels Detained After Body Found on Board
- TUI Completes Sale of Hapag-Lloyd to Royal Caribbean Joint Venture
- North Sea Port Reports Strong Declines in Seabourne and Inland Volumes
- Germany Cruises Set to Resume While British Advise Against Cruising
- New House Bill Would Provide Relief for U.S. Ports, Maritime Operators
Freighter Runs Aground off Corsica, France
The 1998-built singledecker Rhodanus ran aground in the Strait of Bonifacio off the French island of Corsica on October 13.
This news is a total 619 time has been read
American Boxship Rescues Three Sailors Off HawaiiOn Wednesday, the crew of the Matson boxship Mahimahi rescued three sailors from the disabled 50-foot trimaran Third Try at a position 825 miles northeast of Oahu.
Pilot Program Test Blockchain Technology to Improve Container HandlingThe pilot project will be testing how best to improve the safety of the container release process throughout the chain, from the shipping company to the end-user.
TraPac Los Angeles Signs On for Environmental Certification ProgramThe TraPac Los Angeles container terminal has joined the Green Marine environmental certification program for the North American maritime industry, making it the first facility of its kind in California to sign on.
Actual Number of Containers Lost at Sea Falling, Study ShowsThe global container shipping industry continues to see a declining trend in the number of containers lost at sea each year.
THE Alliance blanks sailings and keeps services merged in AugustContainer shipping grouping THE Alliance has announced its blank sailing and service suspension plans for the month of August as lines continue to face reduced demand due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Cocaine and Two Stevedores Discovered in Container on Maersk BoxshipMexican authorities are reporting the seizure of more than $1 million worth of cocaine along with two individuals when the Maersk Line container ship Svendborg Maersk arrived at the port of Manzanillo in the Colima region of Mexico.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy