- Aker BP gains consent to use Maersk Invincible rig on Valhall field
- Chemical tanker quarantined in Brazil for over a month
- Standardized Container IoT is Key for "Smart" Supply Chains
- Laser Sensor Technology for the Maritime and Offshore Industries
- Ships in Quarantine as Brazil Struggles With COVID-19
- Evolutionary Bunker Ship Safely Delivers LNG, Reduces Vessel Contact
- First steel cut for mega jack-up Voltaire
- Magseis Fairfield adds new CTO
- Golden Ocean brings scrubber installation tally to 23
- Is Your USCG License Protected Under Your Employer’s Policy?
- World's Largest Container Ship Transits a Suez Canal in Transition
- Georgian Sailors Freed After Piracy Incident in Gulf of Guinea
- Australian Controversy as Livestock Crew Tests Positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Takes Off in Brazil's Offshore Sector
- World's First Boat With Air-Filled Swinging Bulb Keel Gets Under Way
Frontline Extends Options for Trafigura’s Two Suezmaxes
John Fredriksen’s Frontline and a subsidiary of Trafigura have reached an agreement to extend the option related to the acquisition of two Suezmax tankers.
This news is a total 233 time has been read
Chemical tanker quarantined in Brazil for over a monthStena Premium, a chemical/oil products tanker of 65,055 dwt, built in 2011, remains in the Port of Cabedelo, Brazil, where she has been quarantined since April 27 due to positive cases of Covid-19 on board, according to the ship’s manager Northern Marine
First Iranian Tanker Docks in Venezuela Without IncidentThe first of the five Iranian product tankers, the Fortune, arrived in Venezuela docking at the El Palito refinery while according to reports a second tanker, the Forest, has also entered the country's waters.
Iranian Tankers Approach VenezuelaThe Iranian product tanker Fortune is approaching the 12-nm boundary of Venezuela's territorial seas, bringing her controversial journey to a close.
Japanese majors form consortium to develop, commercialize zero-emission electric shipsSeven Japanese companies have joined forces with the goal of establishing new ocean shipping infrastructure services through various initiatives to develop, realize, and commercialize zero-emission electric vessels.
Continuing Tensions Over Iran's Fuel Shipment to VenezuelaIran and Venezuela are continuing their war of words with the Trump Administration regarding the current shipment of fuel from Iran, which the United States has cited as a violation of international law and the current economic sanctions against.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy