- Vistula Maersk Calls St. Petersburg, First in Series of New Ice-class Vessels
- BHP Releases Nine Months’ Operational Review
- Saipem Bags Offshore Drilling and E&C Contracts Worth USD 190 Mn
- Petrobras starts production of Búzios field, Santos Basin
- American Ports Voice Concern Over Trade War
- Norwegian Bliss Delivered
- RMS St Helena Converted to Floating Armory
- Delivery of giant cruise ferry "likely to be delayed"
- EU Suspects Tax Fraud at China's New Gateway to Europe
- Diana Shipping TC for m/v Arethusa with Glencore
- Hurtigruten set to convert up to nine existing ships to LNG hybrid
- Gladding-Hearn starts construction of second cat for Rhode Island
- Scrubbers are “No Silver Bullet” for Shipping Industry, Wartsila Says
- Trump Tweets on ‘Artificially’ High Oil Prices: “Oil all over the place, including the fully loaded ships at sea”
- EU Suspects Tax Fraud at China’s New Gateway to Europe
Gas shipping: Exmar surprises investors with LNG deal; BW LPG climbs up on strong VLGC market
All gas shipping stocks under our coverage, barring BW LPG, slipped in the absence of key triggers after the roll out of 1Q15 results. Our coverage portfolio was down 2% in June, more than offsetting the 1% gain in May.
This news is a total 5185 time has been read
Oil and Gas Spending Continues to DropGlobal energy investment fell by 12 percent in 2016, the second consecutive year of decline.
Tidewater Logs 1Q 2016 LossTidewater Inc. announced today a first quarter net loss for the period ended June 30, 2015, of $15.1 million, or $0.32 per common share, on revenues of $304.8 million.
China consortium signs sewol salvage deal.A consortium of companies led by China’s state-run Shanghai Salvage Co. has officially signed a contract with the government of South Korea.
Turkey's H1 thermal coal imports jump up to 29%Turkey’s imports of bituminous thermal coal in the first half of 2015 surged 29% year on year to 12.931 million mt, according to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute.
Gas shipping: Exmar surprises investors with LNG deal; BW LPG climbs up on strong VLGC marketAll gas shipping stocks under our coverage, barring BW LPG, slipped in the absence of key triggers after the roll out of 1Q15 results. Our coverage portfolio was down 2% in June, more than offsetting the 1% gain in May.
- Eight Robert Allan Tugs for Persero
- Lürssen awards Civmec significant Australian OPV contract
- Robot Cleans World’s Largest Crane Vessel
- Torqeedo Powers Electric Workboat Fleet in China
- Fishing Vessel Repowered after Big Hours
- Apply Now for the MN 100
- US Women Dockworkers Accuse Shippers, Union of Discrimination
- Rotterdam Begins Deepening of New Waterway
- Novatek Delivers its First LNG Cargo to India
- 'We Not Targeted By Australia Vessel Ban': MSC
- St. Louis, Plaquemines Ports Ink MoU for Mississippi River Cooperation
- Wavepiston Puts Renolit Films to the Test
- Samsung’s Smart Ship Solution Obtains ABS Cyber Approval
- Chinese Shipbuilding Giant CSSC Appoints New Chairman
- Baltic Index Rises to One-week High
- APL Enhances Asia–Latin America Network with New Quetzal Express Service
- GoodBulk Announces Delivery of Capesize Vessel to its New Owners, Acquisition of a Second-Hand Capesize
- Iraq's Southern Oil Exports Fall in March
- NOVA Chemicals, Energy Transfer JV for Ethylene Export Terminal
- Danish Shipping Worries on New Trade Restrictions