- World’s 1st zero-emission container vessel, Yara Birkeland, delivered
- Russia’s newest corvette conducts the first launch of cruise missile off Pacific coast
- Fincantieri Reveals Plans for Major New Shipyard in Yucatan, Mexico
- Korean Trade Commission Fines GTT Over LNG Licensing and Sales Tactics
- Map details rising incidents of crew abandonment
- Jeff Bezos urged by shipping bodies to support stranded seafarers
- UAE announces discovery of new oil reserves
- Endesa to Convert Algeciras Coal Terminal into LNG Bunkering Pier
- MOL Tests First Technology to Capture Microplastics in Ballast Water
- Liners turn to multipurpose tonnage to plug gaps in charter market
- US$120Bn Abu Dhabi energy budget approved
- Russia accuses US Navy destroyer of violating territorial waters in Sea of Japan
- Uniper Energy and Neutral Fuels team up to provide biofuels at Fujairah
- Fincantieri to build new ship repair yard in Mexico
- Damen Completes Conversion of PSV into Fish Feed Carrier
Gas shipping: Exmar surprises investors with LNG deal; BW LPG climbs up on strong VLGC market
All gas shipping stocks under our coverage, barring BW LPG, slipped in the absence of key triggers after the roll out of 1Q15 results. Our coverage portfolio was down 2% in June, more than offsetting the 1% gain in May.
This news is a total 8955 time has been read
ZIM reports all-time record Q3 profitUnderscoring the remarkable bounce back of container shipping from reduced volumes due to Covid-19 lockdowns in the first half of the year, ZIM has reported its highest ever Q3 profit.
Asian Cruises Resume from Japan and SingaporeAsia has become the latest area of the world to relaunch cruise operations. At the beginning of the week, two of Japan’s larger cruise ships resumed service, and tomorrow the first cruise will depart from Singapore.
MSC moves for six boxships in $158m dealSwiss-headquartered container line Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) is set to increase its owned fleet by six according to broking reports.
Mauritius Denies Bail to Wakashio’s CaptainMauritius rejected an application for bail made by Sunil Kumar Nandeshwar, the captain of the MV Wakashio that sunk off its southeastern coast in July.
Report: Saudi Arabia warns of an oil slick near Yemen’s decaying tankerAn oil spot has been identified some 50 km west of the Safer oil tanker moored off the western coast of Yemen, Reuters reported citing a letter from Saudi Arabia to the UN Security Council.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy