- Naval exercise Dugong 2019 started in Australia
- Bulk carrier YONG SHUN reported fire
- Israel Shipyards To Design New Reshef-Class Corvette For Israeli Navy
- Yang Ming Suffers Wider Net Loss After Returning High-Cost Chartered Boxships
- Okeanis Eco Tanker Earnings Hit by Scrubber Refits
- Wärtsilä, PSA Marine Join Forces on Clean Energy Shipping Solutions
- Tariffs take toll on Port of LA October volumes
- Navis MACS3 on board of two Evergreen’s newbuilding series
- Report: Sinopec Eyes 100 New Barges for LSFO Supply
- Consortium Involving Brittany Ferries Buys Condor Ferries
- Arista Shipping Embarks on Smart Shipping Journey with ABS
- Thun Tankers Receives Third China-Built L-Class Tanker
- Trade War Rocks Transpacific Trade
- HHLA continues its success, but uncertainties on the rise
- Hapag-Lloyd increases prices from East Asia
Gas shipping: Exmar surprises investors with LNG deal; BW LPG climbs up on strong VLGC market
All gas shipping stocks under our coverage, barring BW LPG, slipped in the absence of key triggers after the roll out of 1Q15 results. Our coverage portfolio was down 2% in June, more than offsetting the 1% gain in May.
This news is a total 8436 time has been read
Report: Sinopec Eyes 100 New Barges for LSFO SupplyEnergy and chemical company China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec) is allegedly looking to add 100 barges to its fleet over the coming three years to be able to supply IMO 2020 compliant marine fuel.
Yangzijiang Secures 11 Orders in 2nd Half of 2019Singapore-listed Yangzijiang Shipbuilding secured 11 shipbuilding orders so far in the second half of 2019 as new order momentum picked up in recent months.
Japanese Big Three Deliver Profit as Liner Business ImprovesJapanese big three shipping companies, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL), Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK Line) and Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha (K Line), wrapped up the first half of the fiscal year 2019 with a profit.
Tanker Rate Surge Drives Record ClarkSea Index SpikeClarksons’ ClarkSea cross-sector earnings index recorded its biggest ever absolute increase on the back of improved tanker rates which were driven up by a number of factors including a series of Middle East attacks on tankers and recent US sanctions
COSCO Tankers Go Dark Amid U.S. SanctionsOct 9 About one-third of the oil tankers owned by COSCO Shipping Tanker(Dalian)have shut off their ship-tracking transponders since the United States imposed sanctions on the company for allegedly shipping Iranian crude, shipping data showed.
Intercargo: 2020 Still Dominates Dry Bulk Shipping’s ChallengesIn view of the 0.5%global sulphur limit regulation implementation on January1,2020, the global availability of safe compliant fuels remains a key question that is largely still unanswered–especially for ships in the dry bulk tramp trades.
- Expedition Cruise Operators Agree on Voluntary Arctic HFO Ban
- Turkish Owner Orders Tanker Duo in South Korea
- Carnival Boosts Its Ethics and Compliance Team
- COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers Names Its Latest Pulp Carrier
- Finland to Build Another Hybrid Electric Ferry
- SC Ports continues to see strong volumes
- Boya Gongdao Robot Technology unveils its Shark-Inspired Chinese Robot Submarine
- Pacific Fleet submarine launches torpedo attack at adversary warships at drills
- Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel Hub
- Nordic Ports Join Forces to Focus on Sustainable Future
- Russia’s Pacific Fleet Udaloy-Class Destroyer
- Drewry: Box Spot Rates Rise amid More Idle Ships, Bunker Surcharges
- Four Japanese Companies Partner Up on FPSO Charter Project
- HII Laid Keel Of 1st Flight III Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer
- HHI Launched Third Daegu-Class FFX Batch II Frigate For ROK Navy
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Fight Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Klaveness Scaling Down Supramax Activity to Focus on Panamax
- Maersk’s Søren Toft Leaves, Company Looking for New COO
- Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
- MPC Capital Takes Stake in Tanker Specialist Albis
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf