- COSCO Shipping to Launch Total Cogent Holdings Takeover
- Golar LNG Bags New Long-term FSRU Contract
- Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping to Prevent Environmental Pollution
- Keppel Explores Sale of Jack-up Rigs to Borr Drilling
- Fujian Mawei Shipbuilding Bags Ocean Tankers Order for Six Vessels
- Thomas Miller Acquires Brookes Bell
- Salvors Remove Barge Pileup on Ohio River
- China Accuses U.S. Warship of Violating Its Sovereignty
- The Most Expensive Cruise Ever – Cryptocurrency Geeks Lose Millions While Aboard Ship
- Tanker With Russian Gas Still Set for Boston Despite Overnight U-Turn Mid-Atlantic
- Capesize Rates Post Biggest Weekly Drop in 2 Years
- Gas Natural Fenosa, Baleària Sign LNG Bunkering Deal
- Magufuli Bans Registration of Foreign Ships in Tanzania
- USCG Cutter James Leads the Way
- Three Killed in Blast at Kentucky Boatyard
Gas shipping: Exmar surprises investors with LNG deal; BW LPG climbs up on strong VLGC market
All gas shipping stocks under our coverage, barring BW LPG, slipped in the absence of key triggers after the roll out of 1Q15 results. Our coverage portfolio was down 2% in June, more than offsetting the 1% gain in May.
This news is a total 4954 time has been read
Oil and Gas Spending Continues to DropGlobal energy investment fell by 12 percent in 2016, the second consecutive year of decline.
Tidewater Logs 1Q 2016 LossTidewater Inc. announced today a first quarter net loss for the period ended June 30, 2015, of $15.1 million, or $0.32 per common share, on revenues of $304.8 million.
China consortium signs sewol salvage deal.A consortium of companies led by China’s state-run Shanghai Salvage Co. has officially signed a contract with the government of South Korea.
Turkey's H1 thermal coal imports jump up to 29%Turkey’s imports of bituminous thermal coal in the first half of 2015 surged 29% year on year to 12.931 million mt, according to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute.
Gas shipping: Exmar surprises investors with LNG deal; BW LPG climbs up on strong VLGC marketAll gas shipping stocks under our coverage, barring BW LPG, slipped in the absence of key triggers after the roll out of 1Q15 results. Our coverage portfolio was down 2% in June, more than offsetting the 1% gain in May.
- India Contemplates Building LPG Carriers Locally
- Arctic Air Anchors Frozen Freighters, Lull for Great Lakes Shipping Industry
- BSEE Proposes Softening of Offshore Drilling Rules - WSJ
- McDermott Wins Tyra EPC Work near Denmark
- U.K. Assisting Listing Russian Ship
- U.S. Coast Guard Seeks Input in Navigation Aids
- Petrojarl I Sails for Brazil Following Upgrades
- CMA CGM completes acquisition of Mercosul Line from Maersk
- Arctic LNG Carriers Delivered: RS Class
- Container Stowage Plans Vulnerable to Hacking
- Kings Point Wins Full Reaccreditation
- Liberia strikes blow for global shipping with challenge to Brazilian court ruling
- ARA gasoline stocks edge higher; naphtha stocks plunge to nine-month low: PJK
- Higher oil prices bode well for S. Korean shipbuilders
- USCG warns Alaska fishing operators of icing dangers
- NASA Scientists Get Up-Close Look at Massive Iceberg ‘Roughly the Size of Delaware’
- DOF Subsea secures a series of new contracts
- TOTE Maritime adds to Puerto Rico services
- Crowley to acquire three SeaRiver tankers, charter them back
- Nautical Bulk Holdings vessel runs aground in Germany