Turkish maritime news
- Reach Subsea nets Olympic Challenger deal
- Mauritius Denies Bail to Wakashio’s Captain
- Russian intelligence accused of bringing down Maersk’s IT infrastructure
- Saga Tankers rebrands and diversifies into renewable energy
- Stena Bulk involved in onboard carbon capture project
- US blacklists Chinese companies for dealing with IRISL
- Marine Safety Alert: Performing a VHF Marine Radio Check
- RWE Renewables orders machine learning tool for turbine access ops
- Western Australia: COVID-19 cases discovered on another 2 international ships
- Wärtsilä tech ordered for Harvey’s LNG-fueled PSVs
- LNG carrier crew member kidnapped in Equatorial Guinea
- World reactions to Iran's arm embargo termination
- Forfeiture of Iranian Gasoline From Venezuela-Bound Tanker
- FSO Nabarima With Severe List Off Venezuela
- Consolidation in Heavy Lift as German SAL Group Buys US Intermarine
Genting HK Details Financial Challenges, Cruises and Shipbuilding
A week after announcing that it was suspending payments to its financial creditors to preserve liquidity while it seeks to refinance, Genting Hong Kong announced a larger anticipated loss but also provided more details on its situation.
This news is a total 3242 time has been read
Chinese state fund injects $447m into SinoOceanChinese state fund injects $447m into SinoOcean to promote the sale of idle offshore assets
PIL sells two more ships to SeaspanThe dramatic fleet clear-out at Pacific International Lines (PIL) has seen Singapore’s top liner slip from 400,000 to 300,000 slots since the start of the year.
Genting HK Details Financial Challenges, Cruises and ShipbuildingA week after announcing that it was suspending payments to its financial creditors to preserve liquidity while it seeks to refinance, Genting Hong Kong announced a larger anticipated loss but also provided more details on its situation.
Teekay LNG in “another record quarter”Bermuda-based shipping company Teekay LNG said its net income surged in the May-June period with its chief executive announcing the results as “another record quarter” for the firm.
China Merchants Port intends to invest in Antong Holdings restructuringThe financially troubled Chinese container shipping company Antong Holdings has announced that the company has a potential investor in the shape of China Merchants Port to fund its restructuring.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy