- Elia and 50Hertz seeking certification body for offshore platforms
- ICS, ITF call for urgent action on facilitating crew changes
- US Navy: New fast-attack submarine commissioned
- Acting secretary of US Navy resigns after insulting fired aircraft carrier captain
- Hospital Ship USNS Comfort to Start Accepting COVID-19 Patients
- PD Ports Continues Investment in Eco-Friendly Technology
- Australia Orders All Foreign Cruise Ships Out of Its Waters
- Disabled Lebanese freighter towed back to Marmara sea
- VTT to Explore Use of Bio- and Waste-Based Oils for Ships, Power Plants
- Imports at US Container Ports Hit Five-Year Low
- Pacific Basin Puts the Breaks on Fleet Growth Plans
- Blanked Sailings Could Cost Carriers $23 Billion
- Golden Ray Salvage Continuing ‘Day and Night’
- Florida: Crew Members with COVID-19 Symptoms Medevaced from Two Royal Caribbean Ships
- AET Secures Charter Deal with Total for Two LNG-Fueled VLCCs
German Fintech Launches New Digital Ship Investment Project
Hamburg-based Fintech company Marvest has launched a digital ship investment project with the Norwegian shipowner EOS Bulk Invest.
This news is a total 248 time has been read
ICS, ITF call for urgent action on facilitating crew changesThe current deadlock caused by crew change bans across the globe is increasing the risk of marine accidents and jeopardises global supply chains essential to overcoming the pandemic, industry bodies insist urging governments to remove the restrictions.
Hospital Ship USNS Comfort to Start Accepting COVID-19 PatientsThe U.S. Department of Defense has opened the hospital ship USNS Comfort to patients with COVID-19 in order to relieve pressure on New York area hospitals, the Northern Command announced Tuesday.
Australia Orders All Foreign Cruise Ships Out of Its WatersIn the wake of what has been characterized as a humanitarian crisis as thousands of seafarers and passengers are left stranded on board cruise ships in Australian waters, Australia has ordered all foreign cruise ships to leave as soon as possible.
Golden Ray Salvage Continuing ‘Day and Night’The coronavirus pandemic is showing now sign of slowing down the salvage of the Golden Ray wreck in St. Simons Sound.
Florida: Crew Members with COVID-19 Symptoms Medevaced from Two Royal Caribbean ShipsThree crew members displaying coronavirus symptoms were medevaced from two Royal Caribbean cruise vessels along the coast of Florida last weekend.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok