- Italy, France give full support to Fincantieri-Naval Group JV
- Teekay Returns to Black
- US Navy completes pier project at Bahrain base to boost operational readiness
- Brazilian Authorities Rush to Prevent Potential Spill from Listing Stellar Banner
- Fincantieri launches Qatari’s first Doha-class corvette
- Two cargo ships pushed on embankment, one capsized, Tuzla
- Yamal LNG Ships 30 Million Tons of LNG
- Liners, Terminal Operators to Become Shareholders of Global Shipping Business Network
- IMO 2020 Entering New Phase with Carriage Ban
- 105 Sailings from Asia to North America and Europe Blanked in February
- Maersk Secures Sustainability-Linked $5 Billion Credit Facility
- Finnlines Reports Stable Result Despite Lower Volumes
- Pacific Basin Eyes Further Second-Hand Acquisitions, Staying Clear of Newbuilds
- Evergreen Line Rolls Out Digital Booking Platform
- MSC Cruises: Our Ship Was Turned Away Based on Fears, not Facts
Germany: Marshall Islands-Flagged Bulker Violated Environmental Regulation
Authorities in Germany have found that a Marshall Islands-flagged bulk carrier violated the International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships (MARPOL).
This news is a total 184 time has been read
Liners, Terminal Operators to Become Shareholders of Global Shipping Business NetworkNine ocean carriers and terminal operators have signed a shareholders’ agreement indicating their intention to become shareholders of the proposed Global Shipping Business Network (GSBN).
Maersk Secures Sustainability-Linked $5 Billion Credit FacilityMaersk says it has secured a $5 billion revolving credit facility that will be tied to its environmental performance.
Ocean Yield Wins Arbitration Case against OkeanisOslo-listed Ocean Yield has won an arbitration case related to the purchase options of four very large crude carriers (VLCCs) exercised by Greek shipping company Okeanis ECO Tankers.
ICS: Coronavirus Costing Shipping Industry USD 350 Mln a WeekThe impact of the outbreak of the coronavirus is estimated to be costing the shipping industry USD 350 million a week in lost revenues, according to the International Chamber of Shipping (ICS).
Genco to Sell 10 Handysize BulkersU.S. headquartered drybulk shipowner Genco Shipping & Trading Limited is planning to sell ten Handysize vessels as part of its fleet renewal scheme.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok