- Stricken Solo Yachtsman Sighted in the Indian Ocean
- Autonomous Navigation along Inland Waterways
- Australia's Antarctic Icebreaker Afloat
- English High Court Continues Djibouti Port Company Restraint
- Bomin Exits Bunker Markets in Singapore, Antwerp
- ABB Acquires Logistics Tech Firm intrion
- Trafigura Leases 35 Crude Oil and Product Tankers
- Marlink Sings Pact with SES Networks
- Aker Solutions Wins Services Contract with Petrobras
- Nigerian Pirates Kidnap 12 Crew from Swiss Cargo Ship
- Ferry Capsizes on Lake Victoria, Killing Over 130 Passengers
- Cadets Study the "Tears of the Arizona"
- Murmansk Port Experiments with Screens to Control Coal Dust
- Navy's Shipboard Posts May Have Higher Risk of Sexual Assault
- APM Terminals Gothenburg Performs Well
Gisan Shipyard Back in Action
Building a new floating dock brought Gisan to repair business again. Gisan Shipyard has constructed one floating dock at its own shipyard and started with the docking of ships.
This news is a total 8358 time has been read
Obama: Per barrel oil tax is smart investment"We use this period where gas prices are low to accelerate a transition to a cleaner energy economy," US president says
Third bridge over Bosphorus to open first half of 2016: MinisterTransport Minister Binali Yıldırım has said the third bridge over Bosphorus will likely open in the first half of 2016, either in April or May.
Navibulgar Services (NBS) Launches a New Ship Supply Company in TurkeyAs from July, 2015, a new ship supply company under the brand of NBS commenced business operations in Istanbul, Turkey.
Svitzer Orders Six Tugs at Turkey’s Sanmar ShipyardSvitzer has signed a newbuilding contract with Sanmar Shipyard in Turkey for the construction of six terminal tugs to fulfill new contracts in various markets, the company said yesterday.
Can Power Ships Solve Ghana's Energy Woes?Ghana is hiring power ships as part of the solution to its power crisis. Ghana government has ordered two power ships from Turkish energy company Karadeniz Holdings.The vessels are scheduled to arrive later this month and will be operational in September.
- Cantium Contracts Rowan Jack-up
- Seabourn Cruises into Cuba in 2019
- Belt and Road Fuels Fujian Mawei Shipbuilding Growth
- Davie awarded $610 million for AHTS-to-icebreaker conversions
- Soybean Ship Docks in Dalian
- Passengers View Red Arrows From Cunard Queens
- Antwerp Introduces Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Ghana Arrests Saiko Crew
- Africa Opens its Doors to the World
- Port of Antwerp Fire Under Control
- Google Street View Tours Offshore Platform
- Burlington (EPF 10) Passes Acceptance Trials
- Port of Antwerp Tests Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Jack-up Completes Major Crane Refit
- Dorian LPG reports loss-making quarter
- Retailers Stock Up Ahead of Tariffs
- Investigators Examine Tanker Suspected in Hit-and-Run
- Three Firms Accused of Violating Sanctions on N. Korea
- Lightering Set to Begin for SSL Kolkata
- After Spill, Port of Rotterdam Replaces Miles of Shoreline