- RWE Renewables orders machine learning tool for turbine access ops
- Western Australia: COVID-19 cases discovered on another 2 international ships
- Wärtsilä tech ordered for Harvey’s LNG-fueled PSVs
- Reach Subsea nets Olympic Challenger deal
- LNG carrier crew member kidnapped in Equatorial Guinea
- World reactions to Iran's arm embargo termination
- Forfeiture of Iranian Gasoline From Venezuela-Bound Tanker
- FSO Nabarima With Severe List Off Venezuela
- Consolidation in Heavy Lift as German SAL Group Buys US Intermarine
- Fukushima's Radioactive Wastewater May Be Released Into the Sea
- US sailors helped Iran-flagged vessel in distress
- Maritime Comity: the first in a new series for Aurora Tankers
- BP To Cut Caribbean Oil Due To Low Demand For VLSO Bunkers
- Beng Tee Tan leaves MPA to head Singapore Maritime Foundation
- IMO tech troubles continue as website goes down
Golden Ray Salvage Operation Resumes after Storm
A Unified Command responsible for the response and salvage efforts for capsized cargo vessel Golden Ray has continued operations after they were previously halted due to weather conditions.
This news is a total 340 time has been read
RWE Renewables orders machine learning tool for turbine access opsRWE Renewables has placed an order with a UK company Cognitive.Business for a machine learning tool that will improve vessel-to-turbine transfers at operational offshore wind farms.
Western Australia: COVID-19 cases discovered on another 2 international shipsWestern Australia has reported COVID-19 cases onboard two more internationally flagged vessels that are currently docked at Fremantle Port.
Reach Subsea nets Olympic Challenger dealNorwegian contractor Reach Subsea has scored a contract for use of the Olympic Challenger in a project in the Gulf of Mexico.
World reactions to Iran's arm embargo terminationForeign ministry says it may procure necessary arms, equipment from any source without legal restrictions .An arms embargo imposed since 2007 by the UN Security Council (UNSC) ended Sunday, according to Iran’s foreign ministry.
Consolidation in Heavy Lift as German SAL Group Buys US IntermarineIntermarine, a U.S. shipping company specializing in heavy lift and breakbulk shipping in the Americas, is the latest part of the consolidation of the industry. SAL Heavy Lift of Germany recently acquired a majority stake in the company.
Fukushima's Radioactive Wastewater May Be Released Into the Sea"Decommissioning of the Fukushima Daiichi plant is a major premise for a restoration in Fukushima from the nuclear disaster,said Kajiyama at a press conference Friday.To prevent any delays in the decommissioning process, we need to make a decision quickly
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy