- First steel cut for mega jack-up Voltaire
- Magseis Fairfield adds new CTO
- Golden Ocean brings scrubber installation tally to 23
- Is Your USCG License Protected Under Your Employer’s Policy?
- World's Largest Container Ship Transits a Suez Canal in Transition
- Georgian Sailors Freed After Piracy Incident in Gulf of Guinea
- Australian Controversy as Livestock Crew Tests Positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Takes Off in Brazil's Offshore Sector
- World's First Boat With Air-Filled Swinging Bulb Keel Gets Under Way
- All foundations up at Zhuhai Jinwan offshore wind farm
- Prosafe dives deeper into the red over impairment charges
- Delek sells rights to royalties from Karish and Tanin fields
- Deep adds new vessel to its fleet
- APL boxship loses about 40 containers in heavy weather
- World’s largest construction vessel gets first-ever drone delivery
GPA shuts down Brunswick and Savannah
The Georgia Ports Authority continues to monitor Hurricane Dorian very closely.At this time, the Authority has shut down operations in both the Brunswick and Savannah locations on Tuesday, Sept. 3 and Wednesday, Sept. 4.
This news is a total 209 time has been read
San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'BrienEarly on Saturday morning, the San Francisco Fire Department saved the famous WWII-era Liberty Ship Jeremiah O'Brien from a four-alarm fire adjacent to her berth.
Product Tanker Boarded and Robbed off Port-au-PrinceThe product tanker Tosna Star was boarded and robbed by armed pirates off the port of Port-au-Prince, Haiti last Sunday, according to one of her crewmembers.
Port of Virginia’s CEO John Reinhart Announces Retirement DateThe Port of Virginia’s chief executive officer and executive director of the Virginia Port Authority, John F. Reinhart, will be retiring effective March 2021.
Western Australia Pushing to Establish LNG Bunkering Hub in PilbaraWestern Australia is vying to establish Pilbara as a leading LNG refueling hub for dry bulk vessels.
Ports Planning to Deny Cruise Ships' ReturnWhile many countries are taking the first steps to loosen restrictions put in place due to the spread of the novel coronavirus, fears of the virus are continuing to impact travel and tourism.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy