The Company’s current fleet (excluding “Jag Rahul”) stands at 47 vessels, comprising 32 tankers (12 crude carriers, 17 product tankers, 3 LPG carrier) and 15 dry bulk carriers (1 Capesize, 8 Kamsarmax, 6 Supramax) with an average age of 10.28 years aggregating 3.88 mn dwt.
- Japan welcomes lead Maya-class destroyer
- Boxship Dodges Pirate Attack South of Bony Island
- Holland America’s 2 Ships Pass Panama Canal after 4 Deaths on board Zaandam
- MUA: Maritime Employers Need to Take Vital Steps to Save Australian Supply Chains
- Coal barge broke in two, sank at Dillingen port, Germany
- Containership Runs Aground on Lower Mississippi
- 5,000 sailors aboard USS Theodore Roosevelt to be tested for COVID-19
- Fincantieri Extends Production Halt at All Cruise Ship, Naval Plants
- Business of Shipping: Container Shipping Well-Positioned to Withstand COVID-19 Downturn
- Diana Shipping’s CEO Has COVID-19
- Coronavirus Delaying Safety Work Across Oil and Gas Sector
- Green LNG Seen as a Way to Meet IMO Emissions Targets, Study Shows
- South African Port Closures Add to Commodity Market Turmoil
- Meyer Werft: Impact of Coronavirus on New Cruise Ship Orders to Be Immense
- Stena Bulk About to Test Biofuel on Its MR Tanker
Great Eastern Shipping Delivers its Supramax Dry Bulk Carrier Jag Rahul to the Buyers
The Great Eastern Shipping Company Limited (G E Shipping) delivered its 2003 built Supramax Dry Bulk Carrier “Jag Rahul” to the buyers. The vessel was contracted for sale in January 2018.
This news is a total 483 time has been read
Holland America’s 2 Ships Pass Panama Canal after 4 Deaths on board ZaandamThe relaxing cruise ship vacation has turned into a nightmare ordeal for passengers on board cruise ships that ventured out to sea in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.
5,000 sailors aboard USS Theodore Roosevelt to be tested for COVID-19About 5,000 crew on board the US Navy’s aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt in the Pacific will be tested for coronavirus, a navy official said.
Diana Shipping’s CEO Has COVID-19Simeon Palios, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Greek shipowner Diana Shipping, has tested positive for the coronavirus.
Green LNG Seen as a Way to Meet IMO Emissions Targets, Study ShowsGreen forms of liquefied methane could be a viable fuel for ships to help the industry meet greenhouse-gas emission reduction targets, a study showed.
Coronavirus Uncertainties Steer Konecranes to Profit WarningFinnish crane manufacturer Konecranes has issued a profit warning for 2020 due to demand outlook uncertainties resulting from the coronavirus pandemic.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok