- Hunter Nets USD 220 Mln Loan to Finance VLCC Newbuilds
- Clarkson Acquires Spanish Shiproker Martankers
- Shipping Industry Faces $370 Million Hit from Panama Canal ‘Freshwater’ Charge
- Ten Seafarers Kidnapped from Tanker off Cotonou
- Vessel attacked in Gulf of Guinea, confirmed tanker hijacked, communications lost
- BC Ferries Christens New Hybrid-Electric Ship Duo
- GoodBulk Offloads Capesize Duo, Points to Pick Up in Demolitions
- Falkland Islands to Build New Port in Stanley Habour
- Horrific mortal accident – seaman’s hands were torn off by rope ladder
- MISC Reports Revenue Rise due to More LNG Carriers in Operation
- Excelerate Launches In-House Ship Management Services
- Chinese heavy lift ship carrying cranes contacted Curacao Bridge VIDEO
- Marine Contractors Board Ghost Ship Grounded in Cork
- US shipyards construct naval and harbour tug newbuildings
- Competition concerns sink offshore accommodation merger
Guangzhou port opens first container line to U.S. east coast
Guangzhou Port Group opened its first container line to the east coast of the United States on Monday, Sep, 16.
This news is a total 169 time has been read
Falkland Islands to Build New Port in Stanley HabourThe Falkland Islands Government (FIG) has selected a development partner to design and build a new port in Stanley Harbour.
Slowing World Trade Impacts Port of Rotterdam VolumesThe Port of Rotterdam’s freight throughput remained flat in 2019, as growth in international trade lost momentum.
DP World Returns to Private OwnershipDubai-based port operator DP World is returning to private ownership and delisting its shares from Nasdaq Dubai.
First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts OpsAPM Terminals’ new Vado Gateway terminal, located in Vado Ligure, Italy, received its first commercial service on February 11, 2020.
APM Terminals Restarts Permit Process for Poti Port ConstructionAPM Terminals Poti, part of Dutch terminal operator APM Terminals, has re-initiated the process of obtaining the necessary permits to build a new deep-water multipurpose port in Poti.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok