- Iran's Navy safeguards country's economy: Sayyari
- Hainan offers tax cut for international ships
- Panama Canal increases draught for neo-panamax locks
- Rebound in Volumes Contributes to Port Congestion Concerns
- Unions Call on Port States to Protect Seafarers by Detaining Ships
- American Home Shopping Boom Buoys Shipping Lines Across the Pacific
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- USS Kidd Arrives in Washington Flying a Pirate Flag. Here’s Why It’s Authorized to Actually Do That
- Digital naming ceremony held for CMA CGM's 23,000 TEU behemoth
- Sustainability Takes Center Stage for World Maritime Day
- Iranian tanker violates U.S. sanctions again, carrying Venezuelan crude on the return trip
- Salvage Team Still Working to Get Burnt-Out VLCC Tanker to Port
- NAT books 2 Suezmaxes at SHI
- Neptune makes first step in offshore execution of North Sea project
- Ostwind 2 cable pathways now UXO-free
H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier Newbuild
South Korean shipping company H-Line Shipping and Dutch energy and commodities group Vitol have entered into a ten-year time charter agreement for an LNG carrier newbuild.
This news is a total 639 time has been read
Australia Bans Fourth Ship for Underpaying Crew WagesThe Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) banned yet another vessel for deliberately underpaying crew wages, which in this case the operator attempted to conceal from the authorities.
Chevron Shipping adopts predictive maintenance with 'smart' ABS notationChevron Shipping Company’s fleet management operation has been granted its first ‘smart’ notation from classification society ABS
New global structure for Hamburg Süd within MaerskHamburg Süd is making changes in its organisational structure as parent AP Moller - Maersk moves to further integrate the different brands and businesses in its ocean and logistics portfolio.
Maersk retiring Safmarine and Damco brandsAP Moller - Maersk is retiring the Safmarine brand which will be merged into its global liner offering as the Danish shipping company continues to re-organise its business.
Reefer Shipping is Outpacing Dry Cargo and Growing Container TradeBased on the resilience of the food supply chain and the import/export trade in key food stuffs, reefer shipping is expected to outpace the broader dry cargo trade according to the maritime research and consulting firm Drewry.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy