- Shipping Resumed after Crane Collapse at Antwerp
- EBRD Provides USD 17.5 Mn for Tekirdag Port Privatization, Expansion
- EU Commission President: No-One Can Be Left Behind in EU Green Deal
- Pacific Reach tests JFD’s submarine rescue system
- World’s 1st Liquefied Hydrogen Carrier Named in Japan
- First SIMOPS LNG Bunkering Completed in Amsterdam
- Argentine Navy Commissioned ARA Bouchard OPV Built By Naval Group
- Lockheed Martin to equip Spanish Navy’s future frigates with S-band radar
- What Will Be the Role of Biofuels in Shipping’s Decarbonization?
- Philippines Army to add BrahMos Anti-Ship Cruise Missile in its inventory
- Kidnapped Crew from J.J. Ugland Vessel Freed
- OOCL to withdraw several Europa-Asia sailings
- Port of Rotterdam Points to Dramatic Rise in Sale of Low-Sulphur Bunker Oil
- Samsung Heavy, SKT Ace 5G-Based Remote Control Ship Test
- ABS, DSME Ink Digitalization and Decarbonization JDP
H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier Newbuild
South Korean shipping company H-Line Shipping and Dutch energy and commodities group Vitol have entered into a ten-year time charter agreement for an LNG carrier newbuild.
This news is a total 200 time has been read
MSC to Use 30 Pct Biofuel Blends on Its ShipsThe world’s second-largest container shipping company MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) has committed to the usage of 30% biofuel blends, the company announced on Saturday, December 7.
AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with ShellPetroleum and chemical tanker owner AET Tanker Holdings, a vessel-owning entity of MISC Berhad, has secured three time charter contracts by Brazil Shipping I Limited, a Shell Group entity, worth USD 245 million.
NYK Obtains Japan’s 1st Sustainability-Linked LoanJapanese shipping company Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK) has been awarded Japan’s first loan related to environmental sustainability.
DecarbonICE: New Carbon Capture Project Gains High-Level TractionDecarbonICE, a project led by former DNV GL head Henrik Madsen with the aim of leading the industry to carbon negative shipping, has garnered support from a number of major players from the industry.
NYK, Pertamina Sign MoU for Energy TransportationJapanese shipping company NYK has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Indonesian state-owned oil and gas company Pertamina for the shipment of liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- DFDS Expands Logistics Footprint with Huisman Acquisition
- Enterprise Teams Up with Enbridge on VLCC Terminal Development
- BW LPG’s CEO Martin Ackermann Resigns
- Hyundai Mipo Boosts Orderbook with Three More Ships
- Russian Navy cutting-edge missile corvette enters White Sea for state trials
- Oldendorff Carriers Joins the Getting to Zero Coalition
- New Russian submarine Yasen-M test-fires torpedo during sea trials
- Report: Bahri Linked to Charter of LNG Carriers
- MSC to Use 30 Pct Biofuel Blends on Its Ships
- Turkey's latest armed drone Akinci completes first flight
- ACCC Taking TasPorts to Court for Alleged Misuse of Market Power
- U.S. Navy USS John F. Kennedy CVN 79 Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier was christened on 7 December 2019
- Deltamarin, GTT Win AIP for Dual-Fuel Newcastlemax Design
- CMV Expanding Fleet with P&O Australia’s Duo
- Iran has unveiled trimaran warship design Safineh guided missile destroyer project
- TEN Extends Charter for LNG Carrier at Higher Rate
- LEARN MORE Titan LNG to Launch Tender for 8,000 cbm Bunker Barge
- AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with Shell
- Dutch Police Patrol Vessel Christened at Damen Shipyards Gorinchem
- Petredec Adds Two More Ethylene Carriers at Jiangnan Shipyard
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea