- India claims detained COSCO ship carried nuclear missile launcher
- Works starts on new RR facility to support Canadian surface combatant program
- Ships Trading with North Korea Will Not Be Flying Palau Flag
- IMO Urges Unnecessary Delays to Ships amid Coronavirus Are Prevented
- Carnival Cruise Line Inks 5-Year Agreement with City of Norfolk
- Diana Shipping’s 2nd Vessel Sale Falls Through
- MOL, DSME Join Forces on Cutting FSRUs’ Environmental Impact
- Hunter Nets USD 220 Mln Loan to Finance VLCC Newbuilds
- Clarkson Acquires Spanish Shiproker Martankers
- Shipping Industry Faces $370 Million Hit from Panama Canal ‘Freshwater’ Charge
- Ten Seafarers Kidnapped from Tanker off Cotonou
- Vessel attacked in Gulf of Guinea, confirmed tanker hijacked, communications lost
- BC Ferries Christens New Hybrid-Electric Ship Duo
- GoodBulk Offloads Capesize Duo, Points to Pick Up in Demolitions
- Falkland Islands to Build New Port in Stanley Habour
H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier Newbuild
South Korean shipping company H-Line Shipping and Dutch energy and commodities group Vitol have entered into a ten-year time charter agreement for an LNG carrier newbuild.
This news is a total 247 time has been read
Ships Trading with North Korea Will Not Be Flying Palau FlagVessels that violate the current United Nations Security Council Resolutions (UNSCRs) on trading with North Korea will not be registered with the Palau International Ship Registry (PISR), the ship registry said.
Diana Shipping’s 2nd Vessel Sale Falls ThroughDry bulk vessel owner Diana Shipping received a cancellation notice for the sale of its 2002-built Capesize vessel Norfolk, the company said.
Clarkson Acquires Spanish Shiproker MartankersClarkson Overseas Shipbroking, part of UK shipping services provider Clarksons, has acquired 100% of the issued share capital of Spanish shipbroker Martankers.
Tomini Shipping Registers on Norwegian OTCUAE-based ship owner and manager Tomini Shipping has registered on the Norwegian over-the-counter (OTC) market in Oslo.
Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale FailsGreek dry bulker owner Diana Shipping has received a notice of cancellation of the memorandum of agreement signed in December 2019 to sell the 2005-built Panamax vessel Calipso.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok