- Hapag-Lloyd invests in LNG retrofit
- Maersk Calls for Action as Stranded Seafarers Rise to 400,000
- Report: Saudi Arabia warns of an oil slick near Yemen’s decaying tanker
- Two Eimskip boxships sent to dirty scrapyards in India, investigation reveals
- Trafigura proposes carbon levy introduction to IMO
- Iran's Navy safeguards country's economy: Sayyari
- Hainan offers tax cut for international ships
- Panama Canal increases draught for neo-panamax locks
- Rebound in Volumes Contributes to Port Congestion Concerns
- Unions Call on Port States to Protect Seafarers by Detaining Ships
- American Home Shopping Boom Buoys Shipping Lines Across the Pacific
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- USS Kidd Arrives in Washington Flying a Pirate Flag. Here’s Why It’s Authorized to Actually Do That
- Digital naming ceremony held for CMA CGM's 23,000 TEU behemoth
- Sustainability Takes Center Stage for World Maritime Day
Hamburg Reports Steep Declines in Cargo Volume
Hamburg, Germany’s largest port, reported that despite remaining fully-operational during the first quarter its cargo volumes declined nearly eight percent to just under 32 million tons.
This news is a total 621 time has been read
Report: Saudi Arabia warns of an oil slick near Yemen’s decaying tankerAn oil spot has been identified some 50 km west of the Safer oil tanker moored off the western coast of Yemen, Reuters reported citing a letter from Saudi Arabia to the UN Security Council.
Report: More Ammonium Nitrate Found at Port of BeirutThe find comes just weeks after a massive ammonium nitrate explosion leveled the central port area and destroyed much of the city's waterfront, killing nearly 200 people.
Rigs report: Equinor set to drill new wells at Martin LingeShallow water drilling activity in the North Sea and Middle East slipped during week 37 2020, pushing the number of contracted global jack-up rigs to 323 and ending a string of four consecutive weeks of positive gains
Preliminary Report Shows No Oil Found in Dead Dolphins in MauritiusThe cause of death of 27 dolphins that washed up in Mauritius near the site of an oil spill remains unclear after two of the animals showed no trace of oil in their bodies, a preliminary autopsy report showed on Thursday.
Amsterdam and North Sea Canal Ports Report Volumes Declines in 2020The port of Amsterdam is reporting declines for its volume and for transshipment in the seaports in the North Sea Canal region, which includes Amsterdam, IJmuiden, Beverwijk, and Zaanstad.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy