- Shipbreaking Worker's Widow Brings Case Against UK Shipowner
- Shipping Losses Continued Downward Trend in 2019, Allianz Says
- Major Fire Damages Seven Boats at Port of Bushehr, Iran
- Keppel O&M bags $52.5m in FPSO contracts from MODEC
- USS Bonhomme Richard Fire Burns On into Fourth Day
- Piracy and armed robbery incidents in Asia almost double in H1 2020
- China adding four VLOC berths
- Volume incentives offered as Port Klang looks to mitigate Covid effect
- Norway's Kleven Verft Acquired From Bankruptcy by Green Yard
- Asian waters account for largest share of ships lost at sea
- Seafarer kidnappings by pirates in Gulf of Guinea surge in H1
- Louisiana to Develop Innovative Management Tools for its Ports
- Two U.S.-Flagged Boxships Report COVID-19 Cases On Board
- Dubai lifts crew change restrictions
- Russia’s Gazprom hit hard in first quarter
Hamburg Reports Steep Declines in Cargo Volume
Hamburg, Germany’s largest port, reported that despite remaining fully-operational during the first quarter its cargo volumes declined nearly eight percent to just under 32 million tons.
This news is a total 431 time has been read
Two U.S.-Flagged Boxships Report COVID-19 Cases On Board[Brief] In a statement Monday, number-five ocean carrier Hapag-Lloyd reported that it has confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 aboard the U.S.-flagged boxships Philadelphia Express and St. Louis Express.
North Sea Port Reports Strong Declines in Seabourne and Inland VolumesNorth Sea Port, the cross-border port area that spans the North Sea coast in the Netherlands and Belgium, reported as expected sharp declines in cargo transshipment as the impact of the coronavirus grew during the second quarter.
Report: MSC Ranks Seventh on List of Europe's Largest CO2 EmittersEuropean Commission president Ursula von der Leyen's "European Green Deal" proposal, unveiled last December, would incorporate emissions from shipping in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS).
Report: India Slow-Walks Customs on Chinese Goods After Border ClashAs tensions between Indian and Chinese border forces in Ladakh simmer, Indian customs officials have implemented
UK and UN Will Host First Summit to Address Challenges of Crew ChangesThe U.K. Government joined in the worldwide efforts to mark the Day of the Seafarer and recognize the vital contribution of seafarers to keep the global economy function.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy