- MOL, DSME Join Forces on Cutting FSRUs’ Environmental Impact
- Hunter Nets USD 220 Mln Loan to Finance VLCC Newbuilds
- Clarkson Acquires Spanish Shiproker Martankers
- Shipping Industry Faces $370 Million Hit from Panama Canal ‘Freshwater’ Charge
- Ten Seafarers Kidnapped from Tanker off Cotonou
- Vessel attacked in Gulf of Guinea, confirmed tanker hijacked, communications lost
- BC Ferries Christens New Hybrid-Electric Ship Duo
- GoodBulk Offloads Capesize Duo, Points to Pick Up in Demolitions
- Falkland Islands to Build New Port in Stanley Habour
- Horrific mortal accident – seaman’s hands were torn off by rope ladder
- MISC Reports Revenue Rise due to More LNG Carriers in Operation
- Excelerate Launches In-House Ship Management Services
- Chinese heavy lift ship carrying cranes contacted Curacao Bridge VIDEO
- Marine Contractors Board Ghost Ship Grounded in Cork
- US shipyards construct naval and harbour tug newbuildings
Hamburg Süd launches digital booking application
Hamburg Süd has expanded the e-commerce offerings with a digital booking application dubbed INSTANT.
This news is a total 280 time has been read
Shipping Industry Faces $370 Million Hit from Panama Canal ‘Freshwater’ ChargeA new “freshwater” charge that came in this month to help the Panama Canal cope with climate change will cost the shipping industry up to $370 million a year, marking another blow for maritime companies already hit by fallout from the coronavirus.
Ten Seafarers Kidnapped from Tanker off CotonouTen crew members have been kidnapped from a crude oil tanker off Cotonou, Benin, Dryad Global said.
GoodBulk Offloads Capesize Duo, Points to Pick Up in DemolitionsDry bulk vessel owner and operator GoodBulk sold two older Capesize vessels in January 2020.
Excelerate Launches In-House Ship Management ServicesProvider of floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs) Excelerate Energy has secured the relevant documentation enabling the company to manage its entire FSRU fleet.
Marine Contractors Board Ghost Ship Grounded in CorkCork County Council’s marine contractor boarded the vessel that washed ashore over the weekend in Ballycotton, Co. Cork, Ireland to inspect the state of the ship.
LPG Tanker in Near Miss, Fuel Vessels Evacuated after Shelling of Tripoli PortFuel vessels have been evacuated urgently from Tripoli port and all offloading operations were canceled after projectiles struck a warehouse in the port, National Oil Corporation (NOC) of Libya said on Tuesday, February 18.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok