- Giant Ore Carrier Stellar Banner Refloated Off Brazil
- CMA CGM Aims to Be Carbon Neutral by 2050
- Tanker management company Sokana relaunched
- Singapore’s First LNG Bunkering Vessel Launched
- Seadrill Issues "Going Concern" Warning
- U.S. Total Trade Slumps to Lowest Level in Almost a Decade
- U.S. Senators Propose Expanding Nord Stream 2 Sanctions
- World’s Largest Megaship Arrives in Europe
- Petronas delivers first Myanmar LNG cargoes
- Japan’s MoD Orders Two Yard Oiler Tankers From Shin Kurushima For JMSDF
- CMA CGM boss sets carbon neutral target by 2050
- Jeff Bezos supports UK freight forwarding start-up
- Hutchison Ports BEST hosts 23K+TEU behemoth
- Pacific Osprey’s new crane boom in action
- Aker BP looking to decrease carbon footprint with new tech deal
Hapag-Lloyd announces new prices from France
In light of current market conditions, Hapag-Lloyd announces an increased Ocean Tariff rate for all cargoes in 20’ and 40’ General Purpose (incl. High Cube Containers) on the East bound trade from South France to Middle East and Indian Subcontinent.
This news is a total 292 time has been read
Giant Ore Carrier Stellar Banner Refloated Off BrazilSalvors in Brazil have refloated the stricken Stellar Banner more than three months after the VLOC ran aground.
U.S. Senators Propose Expanding Nord Stream 2 SanctionsKremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on May 28 that Moscow considered the sanctions contradictory to international law.
Jeff Bezos supports UK freight forwarding start-upLondon-based Beacon, a freight forwarding and supply chain finance company, has raised over US$15 million in its Series A fundraising round, with investors including Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO of Amazon, and leading US venture capital firm 8VC.
Pacific Osprey’s new crane boom in actionThe upgraded crane boom on jack-up vessel Pacific Osprey is fully operational, Swire Blue Ocean (SBO) said.
DNV GL’s new certification targets infection prevention for the maritime industryDNV GL has launched a new certification in infection prevention for the maritime industry aimed at facilitating industry players to resume operations better prepared for COVID-19 or other emerging pathogens.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy