- New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UK
- Maersk CEO Says Construction of Fossil Fueled Ships Should Be Banned
- Inaccurate Stability Calculations Found as Probable Cause in Golden Ray Capsizing
- Two Crew On Euronav VLCC Killed By Large Wave Rounding Cape Horn
- Filipino crew killed by mooring line, Italy
- 3 people inhaled poisonous gas, 1 died, Beirut port
- Sanmar Shipyards, Corvus Energy plan to develop zero-emission, hybrid tugs
- Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated Port
- US Strengthens Ties With Israeli Navy
- Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in US
- Shell sanctions gas project in Malaysia to be powered by solar and wind
- Tanker Captain Faces Criminal Charges Over Cambodian Cargo Dispute
- 4 SHIPS OFF UAE IN GULF OF OMAN WARN THEY’VE LOST CONTROL
- Accident report for another ship near the port of Fujairah in the UAE
- Months After Fire, NYK Delphinus Awaiting Start of Cargo Discharge Operations in Oakland
Hapag-Lloyd Orders Six Ultra-Large Containerships at DSME
German liner shipping company Hapag-Lloyd has placed an order for six Ultra Large Container Vessels at South Korea’s Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering.
This news is a total 3921 time has been read
New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UKThe Ever Ace, the unofficial new title holder for the rank of the world’s largest container ship, has made its maiden call in the United Kingdom.
Seaspan seals charter extensions with Cosco for 17 vesselsThe vessels charters with Cosco were set to end for two vessels in 2021, 13 vessels in 2022, and two vessels in 2023. All have now been extended for a three-year term from the end of their current charter period.
Seaspan Adds to Containership OrderbookHong Kong-based Seaspan Corporation today announced that it has entered into agreements for the construction of two new 12,000 TEU containerships, bringing its newbuild orderbook to 39 ships.
Construction on Neoline’s 1st sailing cargo ship to start this summerNeoline, a French shipowner offering carbon-free shipping services, has signed a letter of intent (LOI) with compatriot company Neopolia Mobility for the construction of Neoline’s first 136-meter sailing cargo ship.
Turkish freighter refloated, taken back to port, UkraineThe ship is to undergo inspection, and repairs if necessary.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy