- First of three Moray East offshore substations installed
- Covid-19 drives development of integrated online booking systems
- Port of Long Beach Reports Best Month Ever in July Amid Pent-Up Consumer Demand
- Scrubber Installations Continue With Containerships Leading the Way
- WWII-Vintage Ship Latest Sunk on to Delaware's Artificial Reef
- U.S. Seizes Four Iranian Fuel Cargoes
- DNV GL: climate change will not wait for pandemic to pass
- USWC spot rates edge into uncharted territory
- Meyer Turku announces first phase of layoffs
- U.S. Seizes Four Iranian Fuel Cargoes En Route Venezuela
- Ports of Auckland Fined for Speeding Pilot Boats After Fatal Accident
- DFDS Reports Post-COVID-19 Rebound in Freight and Passenger Demand
- Officer on Watch Asleep as Cargo Ship Grounds in the Philippines
- Amsterdam and North Sea Canal Ports Report Volumes Declines in 2020
- Port of Seattle Continues Work With Business Innovation Initiative
Hapag-Lloyd splits European organisation into North and South regions
Hapag-Lloyd is splitting its European organisation in two with Northern and Southern regions.
This news is a total 307 time has been read
Port of Long Beach Reports Best Month Ever in July Amid Pent-Up Consumer DemandThe Port of Long Beach posted its busiest month ever in July due to pent-up demand by consumers amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Port of Seattle Continues Work With Business Innovation InitiativeThe Port of Seattle Commission renewed its involvement for the next two years with Washington Maritime Blue, a non-profit strategic alliance formed to foster maritime innovation and sustainability in support of an inclusive blue economy.
World of Ports Adds Firepower to Marine Assurance ArmoryVP of Sales & Product Development Jeff Clark says this and an abundance of new features in upcoming releases will provide customers with an unmatched level of market intelligence and transparency.
ECLAC forecasts 23% reduction in Latin American trade in 2020.Latin America and the Caribbean is set to be the region hardest hit by the economic fallout of the global pandemic, according to the latest data published by the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC).
HMM Sells Half Interest in Algeciras Terminal to CMA CGMHMM announced it is entering into a joint ownership agreement with CMA CGM for a container terminal in the south of Spain known as the Total Terminal International Algeciras (TTI Algeciras).
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy