- TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding Pair
- China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time High
- Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on Board
- BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse Join Poseidon Principles
- Royal Australian Navy establishes new warfighting agency
- Russian Navy’s Gremyaschiy corvette completes sea trials
- NYK: Coal Carrier Newbuild Starts Working for Joban Joint Power
- Report: Haifa Port Privatization Cleared
- Pirates Fire Upon Boxship off Nigeria
- Port of Karachi Bans Discharge of Scrubber Wash Water
- Large Vessel Demand Rises as Boxships Queuing for Scrubber Retrofits
- Schulte, DEVK Create New Maritime Asset Investment Platform
- IMO Secretary-General: Prices for Compliant Fuels Stabilizing
- France orders eight diving support fast boats for navy
- US Navy unveils name of newest Ford-class aircraft carrier
Hapag-Lloyd splits European organisation into North and South regions
Hapag-Lloyd is splitting its European organisation in two with Northern and Southern regions.
This news is a total 206 time has been read
Port of Rotterdam Points to Rise in LNG BunkeringEurope’s top bunkering port, the Port of Rotterdam, has seen an increase in LNG bunkering at the port.
EC: A.P. Møller Capital Gets Green Light for Port Terminals in West AfricaThe European Commission has approved the acquisition of joint control over four project companies with concessions to build or operate port terminals in West Africa by Denmark’s A.P. Møller Capital (APMC).
DP World Strengthens European Presence with Swissterminal Stake PurchaseDubai-based port and terminal operator DP World and Switzerland’s container terminal operator Swissterminal Holding AG have entered into a strategic partnership.
Zeebrugge sees significant growth in box sectorThe port of Zeebrugge handled a total volume of 45.8 million tonnes in 2019. This 14.2 percent growth is the result of advancement in all important sectors in the port of Zeebrugge:
Adani Group’s dominant position worries trade membersTrade members worried Adani Group moving towards dominant positionThe ports of Dhamra, Vizag, Krishnapatnam, Kattupalli and Kamarajar on the East Coast may be located in different states but have something in common ― the Adani Group.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok