- Indian Minister: India to save logistic costs using Chabahar for transport
- d’Amico to pocket $16m in cash from sale of two elderly MRs
- ClassNK joins US cyber risk initiative ahead of IMO 2021
- Shipping banks better prepared than in 2008
- Moody's Downgrades its Outlook for Shipping
- Cosco Shipping and Alibaba Latest Efforts Using Blockchain in Shipping
- Hurtigruten Leads the Way With Accelerated Return to Cruising
- Shanghai Bestway’s second largest shareholder suspected of contract fraud
- Spanish port in first LNG bunkering
- Log Carrier Loses Power Leaving New Zealand’s Port of Tauranga
- Rival Cruise Lines Create Panel to Advise for the Covid-19 Era
- Philippine Coast Guard Files Homicide Charges Over Bulker Collision
- Former Chairman and Owner of Detyens Shipyards Passes at 72
- Chinese Officials Investigate COVID-19 During Crew Change on MSC Ship
- Cocaine and Two Stevedores Discovered in Container on Maersk Boxship
HHI Starts Builder Trials Of Royal New Zealand Navy New Auxiliary Ship
Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) started builder trials of 'Aotearoa', the Royal New Zealand Navy's new auxiliary ship. The vessel headed out to sea for the first time earlier this week in South Korea.
This news is a total 499 time has been read
Matson Launches Second Large Con-Ro at NASSCO ShipyardMatson and General Dynamics NASSCO shipyard celebrated the christened of one of the largest combination container/roll-on, roll-off ("con-ro") ships ever built in the United States.
Wärtsilä, Pastrovich Studio to design sustainable hybrid boutique cruise vesselFinnish technology group Wärtsilä has signed a partnership agreement with Monaco-based architect and yacht designer Stefano Pastrovich on the design of innovative, sustainable superyachts for the boutique cruise sector.
Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Introduction for Six MonthsRoyal Caribbean International is delaying the introduction of its new cruise ship the Odyssey of the Seas for six months.
Norden orders four ultramax bulkers at Chinese yardDenmark’s Norden has ordered four 61,000-dwt dry bulk ultramax carriers at China’s Nantong Cosco Khi Ship Engineering (Nacks).
Hyundai Heavy Industries Consolidates and Streamline Operations by 20%Responding to the challenges in the shipbuilding industry, Hyundai Heavy Industries announced that it will be slimming down its organization by 20 percent, consolidating business units and departments to overcome the current market conditions.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy