- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
- Unsecured Openings Led to Flooding and Sinking of Towing Vessel, NTSB Determines
- Crew fatality on board NCC SAFA at Amsterdam anchorage
- Saudi Aramco petroleum storage site hit by Houthi attack, fire erupts
- UAE ro-ro ship capsized, sinking in Persian Gulf, SAR under way
- Keel laid for HaiSea’s zero-emission electric harbour tug
- Bangladeshi bulk carrier hit by Russian Navy missile: 1 crew died
- Two Ukrainian commercial ships seized by Russians, Ukraine says
- World’s Largest Shipping Lines Suspend Shipping to Russia
- Felicity Ace Sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Turkish bulk carrier hit by Russian air strike off Odessa
- Mediterranean moves a step closer to becoming an ECA
- NES battery, control systems for Scandlines’ zero-emission ferry
HL to apply DG Supervision Charge in Honduras
With effect from October 10, 2019 Hapag-Lloyd will apply a Dangerous Goods Supervision Charge in Honduras for Export and Import shipments under carrier haulage, as follows:
This news is a total 1015 time has been read
Germany Finalizes Terms of Financial Rescue for MV Werften ShipyardGermany's legendary MV Werften shipyard got approval from the German federal government for new sets of economic aid as a financial crisis looms on the horizon for the same.
Rauma shipyard shuts down production after over 230 coronavirus infectionsFinland-based shipbuilder Rauma Marine Constructions has shut down production after 239 workers tested positive for coronavirus.
Windcat Workboats changing handsSEACOR Marine has entered into an agreement with Compagnie Maritime Belge (CMB) to sell its wholly-owned subsidiary Windcat Workboats and its crew transfer vessel (CTV) business.
TIGER surveys Morbihan tidal site off FranceThe teams from Université Bretagne Sud (UBS) and Morbihan Hydro Energies have carried out a series of hydrodynamic measurement campaigns and environmental characterisations of the Morbihan site in Brittany, France.
Korea Shipbuilding to build platform off MyanmarKorea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering has scored a $450 million deal from Posco International to build a gas compression platform offshore Myanmar.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy