HMM has said it has met all of the demands laid out by its creditors during its five-month restructuring. HMM will now prepare to join 2M, the vessel sharing agreement founded by Maersk and MSC, next April.
- Hapag-Lloyd increases prices from East Asia
- Russia’s Northern Fleet to test Nikolai Skosyrev hydrographic vessel
- d’Amico Shrinks Loss, Bullish on Tanker Market Recovery
- Yangzijiang Secures 11 Orders in 2nd Half of 2019
- Australian Navy will receive Sydney Air Warfare Destroyer in 2020
- Dutch Salvage Firm to Refloat Grounded Tanker off India
- MOL, SHI Win DNV GL AIP for ULCV Bow Windshield Design
- Exmar Ships First LNG Cargo Produced by Tango FLNG
- Viking Sky Near Grounding the Result of Low Lubricating Oil
- APL updates South China Loop 3 service
- Russia To Upgrade Three More Nanuchka III-Class Corvettes
- China’s COSCO Sets Up New Company for Intra-Europe Services
- Alcohol Leads to Fatal Fall aboard Cargo Ship, Transport Malta Says
- MMSC For Hellenic Navy: No, The Cost Is Not € 2 Billion, It Is Double The Amount
- Pirates Attack Italian-Flagged Ship off Mexico
HMM takes another step towards financial redemption
The path to financial redemption for South Korea’s Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) moved ahead yesterday with news the line had signed an agreement with its creditors on implementing plans to normalise its management.
This news is a total 3445 time has been read
Hapag-Lloyd increases prices from East AsiaHapag-Lloyd announces the following Ocean Tariff rates for all cargoes in 20’ and 40’ General Purpose (incl. High Cube Containers) on the westbound trade from East Asia to North Europe and Mediterranean.
d’Amico Shrinks Loss, Bullish on Tanker Market RecoveryBetter market conditions and cost efficiencies helped the Italian tanker shipping company d’Amico International Shipping (DIS) narrow its net loss in the third quarter of 2019.
Viking Sky Near Grounding the Result of Low Lubricating OilThe Accident Investigation Board of Norway has published an interim report on its investigation into the Viking Sky’s loss power and near-grounding in heavy weather off the coast of Norway last March.
APL updates South China Loop 3 serviceAs part of its continuing efforts to enhance service reliability, APL announces the new port rotation on its South China Loop 3 (SC3) service.
Alcohol Leads to Fatal Fall aboard Cargo Ship, Transport Malta SaysA high level of alcohol may have led to the fatal fall of the second engineer onboard the general cargo ship MV Khosrov Bey while underway in November 2018, according to a report by Transport Malta’s Marine Safety Investigation Unit.
- Nordic Ports Join Forces to Focus on Sustainable Future
- Russia’s Pacific Fleet Udaloy-Class Destroyer
- Drewry: Box Spot Rates Rise amid More Idle Ships, Bunker Surcharges
- Four Japanese Companies Partner Up on FPSO Charter Project
- HII Laid Keel Of 1st Flight III Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer
- HHI Launched Third Daegu-Class FFX Batch II Frigate For ROK Navy
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Fight Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Klaveness Scaling Down Supramax Activity to Focus on Panamax
- Maersk’s Søren Toft Leaves, Company Looking for New COO
- Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
- MPC Capital Takes Stake in Tanker Specialist Albis
- Port of Ceuta Carries Out First VLSFO Bunkering
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Tackle Rising Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Gibson: Tanker Scrapping to Remain Low During Winter
- USCG: Oils Spills During Bunkering Ops in Honolulu
- Halifax Shipyard Launches 2nd AOPS For Royal Canadian Navy
- Pakistan Navy Commissions New Survey Vessel Behr Masah
- ABS Introduces Industry’s 1st Guide to Tackle Containership Fire Issue
- Russian Navy To Build Armored Shelters For Its Submarines
- Maersk announces new rates from North Europe
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf