HMM has said it has met all of the demands laid out by its creditors during its five-month restructuring. HMM will now prepare to join 2M, the vessel sharing agreement founded by Maersk and MSC, next April.
- Japan’s MoD Orders Two Yard Oiler Tankers From Shin Kurushima For JMSDF
- CMA CGM boss sets carbon neutral target by 2050
- Jeff Bezos supports UK freight forwarding start-up
- Hutchison Ports BEST hosts 23K+TEU behemoth
- Pacific Osprey’s new crane boom in action
- Aker BP looking to decrease carbon footprint with new tech deal
- Passenger ship sank in Philippines
- DNV GL’s new certification targets infection prevention for the maritime industry
- Tanker management company Sokana relaunched
- Singapore’s First LNG Bunkering Vessel Launched
- Stricken Chinese supertanker reaches Durban
- Commodity Exports to China Could Fall by $33 Billion Says UN Study
- Cosco Energy Transportation Optimizes Structure in Ongoing Expansion
- Seadrill Issues "Going Concern" Warning
- ZES partners develop emission-free barge concept
HMM takes another step towards financial redemption
The path to financial redemption for South Korea’s Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) moved ahead yesterday with news the line had signed an agreement with its creditors on implementing plans to normalise its management.
This news is a total 3493 time has been read
Jeff Bezos supports UK freight forwarding start-upLondon-based Beacon, a freight forwarding and supply chain finance company, has raised over US$15 million in its Series A fundraising round, with investors including Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO of Amazon, and leading US venture capital firm 8VC.
Pacific Osprey’s new crane boom in actionThe upgraded crane boom on jack-up vessel Pacific Osprey is fully operational, Swire Blue Ocean (SBO) said.
DNV GL’s new certification targets infection prevention for the maritime industryDNV GL has launched a new certification in infection prevention for the maritime industry aimed at facilitating industry players to resume operations better prepared for COVID-19 or other emerging pathogens.
Stricken Chinese supertanker reaches DurbanThe stricken Chinese-flagged crude oil tanker Yua Hua Hu has arrived in the Port of Durban, where it is moored, based on the latest information from the Marine Traffic.
Commodity Exports to China Could Fall by $33 Billion Says UN StudyA study from the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) finds that total commodity exports to China could fall dramatically as a result of the coronavirus crisis.
Norwegian Cruise Line Details Post-Covid-19 Health Protocols for ShipsEveryone in the travel industry has been speculating on what the cruise experience will be when cruise ships return to service after their long service suspension due to the coronavirus and the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) “no sail order.”
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy