- US Navy completes pier project at Bahrain base to boost operational readiness
- Brazilian Authorities Rush to Prevent Potential Spill from Listing Stellar Banner
- Fincantieri launches Qatari’s first Doha-class corvette
- Two cargo ships pushed on embankment, one capsized, Tuzla
- Yamal LNG Ships 30 Million Tons of LNG
- Liners, Terminal Operators to Become Shareholders of Global Shipping Business Network
- IMO 2020 Entering New Phase with Carriage Ban
- 105 Sailings from Asia to North America and Europe Blanked in February
- Maersk Secures Sustainability-Linked $5 Billion Credit Facility
- Finnlines Reports Stable Result Despite Lower Volumes
- Pacific Basin Eyes Further Second-Hand Acquisitions, Staying Clear of Newbuilds
- Evergreen Line Rolls Out Digital Booking Platform
- MSC Cruises: Our Ship Was Turned Away Based on Fears, not Facts
- Ocean Yield Wins Arbitration Case against Okeanis
- NYK Cruises Cancels Cruises in March amid Coronavirus Outbreak
How Rotterdam is using blockchain to reinvent global trade
Blockchain could boost global trade by $1 Trillion in 10 years. Discover how Rotterdam, Europe’s Maritime Capital, is embracing this technology to strengthen its smart logistics and maritime hub.
This news is a total 492 time has been read
DP World Acquires Multipurpose Deep-Sea Marine Terminal in CanadaDubai-based port operator DP World has completed the acquisition of Fraser Surrey Docks, the largest multipurpose deep-sea marine terminal on the West Coast of North America.
Falkland Islands to Build New Port in Stanley HabourThe Falkland Islands Government (FIG) has selected a development partner to design and build a new port in Stanley Harbour.
Slowing World Trade Impacts Port of Rotterdam VolumesThe Port of Rotterdam’s freight throughput remained flat in 2019, as growth in international trade lost momentum.
DP World Returns to Private OwnershipDubai-based port operator DP World is returning to private ownership and delisting its shares from Nasdaq Dubai.
First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts OpsAPM Terminals’ new Vado Gateway terminal, located in Vado Ligure, Italy, received its first commercial service on February 11, 2020.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok