- General Average Declared on Fire-Stricken Northern Jupiter
- F-35B Fighter Jets flies from British Carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth in UK's water
- Study: LNG as Marine Fuel not Such a Cool Choice?
- Japan-South Korea container trade shrinks
- Global Ports Holding’s JV Acquires Remaining Stake in Malaga Cruise Port
- Seafarer Happiness Down amid Stress over New Regulations, Increase in Racism
- Turkey’s Doğuş sells top Athens marina to Lamda
- Teekay Tankers Seals USD 533 Mn Loan, Sells Assets
- CSAV Exits RoRo Business
- Coronavirus fears for six crew members of CMA CGM vessel
- New Study Casts Shadow on LNG Fuel’s Climate Footprint
- Castor Maritime Raises Money to Expand Fleet
- Cheniere Ships 1,000th LNG Cargo from U.S. Gulf
- EUR 250 Mn Fund for Dutch Shipping Launched
- Shipyard Worker Dies at Fukuoka Shipbuilding
Hyundai Heavy Gets AIP from DNV GL for New LPG Carrier Design
Classification society DNV GL has awarded South Korean shipbuilder Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) with an approval in principle (AIP) for the design of a very large liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) carrier.
This news is a total 164 time has been read
New Study Casts Shadow on LNG Fuel’s Climate FootprintOne of the shipping industry’s great hopes for improving its environmental performance — engines powered by liquefied natural gas — won’t offer the benefits that many vessel owners are hoping for.
Shipyard Worker Dies at Fukuoka ShipbuildingA shipyard worker has lost his life while working on a newbuilding vessel at the Fukuoka Shipbuilding in Japan.
Italian shipbuilding company Fincantieri has launched the tenth multipurpose frigate Emilio BianchiItalian Shipbuilding Company Fincantieri has officially launched the "Emilio Bianchi" frigate, the tenth and last FREMM vessel – Multi Mission European Frigates at the integrated shipyard of Riva Trigoso in the presence of the Italian Minister of Defence
“Flower Power” from Sanmar and Robert Allan Ltd. – 200 Tugs and Counting…On the 11th of January 2020, Sanmar and Robert Allan Ltd. celebrated the commissioning of the 200thtug built by Sanmar to a Robert Allan Ltd. design.
North America’s 1st LNG-Fueled Cruise Ship Floated Out in FinlandCarnival Cruise Line’s newest cruise vessel, Mardi Gras, was floated out at Meyer Turku shipyard in Finland on January 24.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok