- Aker BP gains consent to use Maersk Invincible rig on Valhall field
- Chemical tanker quarantined in Brazil for over a month
- Standardized Container IoT is Key for "Smart" Supply Chains
- Laser Sensor Technology for the Maritime and Offshore Industries
- Ships in Quarantine as Brazil Struggles With COVID-19
- Evolutionary Bunker Ship Safely Delivers LNG, Reduces Vessel Contact
- First steel cut for mega jack-up Voltaire
- Magseis Fairfield adds new CTO
- Golden Ocean brings scrubber installation tally to 23
- Is Your USCG License Protected Under Your Employer’s Policy?
- World's Largest Container Ship Transits a Suez Canal in Transition
- Georgian Sailors Freed After Piracy Incident in Gulf of Guinea
- Australian Controversy as Livestock Crew Tests Positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Takes Off in Brazil's Offshore Sector
- World's First Boat With Air-Filled Swinging Bulb Keel Gets Under Way
IAEA confirms Iran installing advanced centrifuges
TEHRAN, Sep. 09 (MNA) – Iran is installing advanced centrifuges as part of its third step of reducing commitments to JCPOA, the Acting head of UN's nuclear watchdog, Cornel Feruta, confirmed on Monday.
This news is a total 546 time has been read
Gazprom working on Ust-Luga LNG finacingRussian gas giant Gazprom is working to attract investors to fund its large liquefied natural gas export project in the Baltic port of Ust-Luga.
Small Irish Terminal Draws U.S. Oil With Global Storage FillingA cluster of ships with American oil has been heading to a small terminal in southern Ireland as buyers search for places to store crude in the wake of a global demand slowdown.
Vantage Drilling cuts lossesOffshore drilling company Vantage Drilling International saw its net loss shrink in the first quarter of 2020 on the back of higher revenues.
Qatar Petroleum farms into Total’s blocks in MexicoState-owned Qatar Petroleum has entered into three farm-in agreements to acquire about 30 per cent of Total’s participating interest in three blocks located offshore Mexico.
Aker BP swings to loss over impairment chargesNorwegian oil and gas company Aker BP sank to a net loss in the first quarter of the year after being hit by impairments due to a significant decline in oil and gas prices. However, the company saw a record production during the period.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy