- Qatar’s Hamad Port Container Terminal 2 to start operations in December
- Port of Felixstowe battling heavy congestion
- SOV for Hornsea Two OWF launched in Turkey
- Hengli Petrochemical Co. starts up PSA units at Dalian complex
- 2M Restores Transpacific Capacity
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- Finnish Passenger Ferry Grounds and Evacuated in Baltic
- South African Development Agency Plans "Green" Ship Recycling Facility
- Suspected Al Qaeda Terrorists Arrested in Plot to Attack Indian Navy
- Sri Lanka to charge New Diamond captain, seek $1.9M in damages
- Australia Bans Fourth Ship for Underpaying Crew Wages
- OSM Maritime to acquire SeaTeam Management from Frontline/Golden Ocean
- Activist Group Analyzes Chinese Fishing off Galapagos
- FMC to investigate carriers' runaway rates success
- The Sino-Japanese Maritime Dispute in the East China Sea
Imabari Launches K Line’s Newest Capesize Bulker
Japan’s Imabari Shipbuilding has launched the new 200,000 dwt bulk carrier, Cape Discovery, constructed for its compatriot shipping major K Line.
This news is a total 329 time has been read
SOV for Hornsea Two OWF launched in TurkeyLouis Dreyfus Armateurs' (LDA's) new service operations vessel (SOV), which will be working at Ørsted's Hornsea Two offshore wind farm, was launched on 21 September at Cemre Shipyard in Turkey.
Pentagon's Naval Shipbuilding Plan Endorses Unmanned VesselsWith a new Pentagon-authored shipbuilding plan, U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper is going all-in on unmanned vessel technology to increase the size and capability of the U.S. Navy's fleet.
European Support to Retrain Spain's Unemployed From Shipbuilding JobsThe European Commission is proposing to provide significant aid to assist in Spain in the transition of employees in shipbuilding related businesses who lost their jobs due to global shifts in shipbuilding.
Southwest Maritime orders two VLECs at Jiangnan ShipyardTianjin Southwest Maritime and Jiangnan Shipyard have signed shipbuilding contract of two 98,000 cu m VLECs for Zhejiang Satellite Petrochemical.
Svitzer boosts Middle East tugboat fleetSvitzer has bolstered its fleet of ship-handling tugs in the Middle East in readiness for arrival of ultra-large container ships
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy