- North America’s 1st LNG-Fueled Cruise Ship Floated Out in Finland
- Long Beach suffers in Trump’s China trade war
- How Environmentally Friendly Are LNG Tankers?
- TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding Pair
- China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time High
- Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on Board
- BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse Join Poseidon Principles
- Royal Australian Navy establishes new warfighting agency
- Russian Navy’s Gremyaschiy corvette completes sea trials
- NYK: Coal Carrier Newbuild Starts Working for Joban Joint Power
- Report: Haifa Port Privatization Cleared
- Pirates Fire Upon Boxship off Nigeria
- Port of Karachi Bans Discharge of Scrubber Wash Water
- Large Vessel Demand Rises as Boxships Queuing for Scrubber Retrofits
- Schulte, DEVK Create New Maritime Asset Investment Platform
Imabari Launches K Line’s Newest Capesize Bulker
Japan’s Imabari Shipbuilding has launched the new 200,000 dwt bulk carrier, Cape Discovery, constructed for its compatriot shipping major K Line.
This news is a total 199 time has been read
North America’s 1st LNG-Fueled Cruise Ship Floated Out in FinlandCarnival Cruise Line’s newest cruise vessel, Mardi Gras, was floated out at Meyer Turku shipyard in Finland on January 24.
Schulte, DEVK Create New Maritime Asset Investment PlatformGermany’s shipowner and ship manager Schulte Group and compatriot insurance group DEVK have established Navigo Shipholding AG, a maritime asset investment platform for institutional investors.
CMES Taking Over Bulkers and LNG Assets from SinotransChina Merchants Energy Shipping (CMES) has decided to integrate the shipping assets of its subsidiary Sinotrans & CSC Holdings in a transaction worth over RMB 6.57 billion (USD 954 million).
Keel laid for largest naval ship to ever be built in CanadaOn January 16, 2020, Seaspan Shipyards hosted a keel laying ceremony for the Royal Canadian Navy’s (RCN) first of two joint support ships (JSS), the future HMCS Protecteur.
MSC Cruises’ LNG-Powered Newbuilds to Feature Wärtsilä EquipmentFinnish technology group Wärtsilä will supply French shipbuilder Chantiers de l‘Atlantique with a comprehensive package of integrated solutions for MSC Cruises’ two new LNG-powered ships.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok