following was clarified with regards to Sea Arrival Manifest (SAM) and Sea Departure Manifest (SDM):
- U.S. Navy Probe to Decide Future of Fired Commander
- Natural Gas Glut Moves Offshore
- Shin Kurushima Dockyard Gets ClassNK AiP for LNG-Fueled Chemical Tanker Design
- Ferry feared sunk by cyclone, 60 people missing, Solomon islands
- COVID-19: IMO Chief Seeks UN Support over Keyworker Designation for Crew
- New Cluster of Coronavirus Cases Emerges at Keppel Shipyard
- Two Holland America Cruise Ships Dock in Florida
- Svitzer Bags Five-Year Contract Extension with NuStar
- ECSA: Maritime-Specific Rescue and Recovery Plan Is Urgently Needed
- Carnival to Put Majority of Its Ships in Prolonged Layups
- ONE Issues Its 1st Electronic Bill of Lading
- TORM Aframax tanker reported 3 crew including woman injured in boat fall
- HRAS: Bulker Crew Threatened for Voicing COVID-19 Exposure Fears
- World’s Largest Containership to Start Sailing at the End of April
- EU Commission Stops the Clock on HHIH-DSME Merger Probe
India – Clarification of Sea Cargo Manifest Regulations
Further to recent updates communicated on the India Sea Cargo Manifest (SCMT) Regulations, please be advised that in a post meeting with the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs(CBIC) on August 26, 2019
This news is a total 716 time has been read
MSC Cruises: Our Ship Was Turned Away Based on Fears, not FactsAfter MSC Meraviglia was denied port access Jamaica and Cayman Islands earlier this week, MSC Cruises, owner and operator of the vessel, said the ship was effectively turned away simply based on fears, not facts.
Carnival Cruise Line Inks 5-Year Agreement with City of NorfolkUS-based cruise line Carnival Cruise Line has signed a five-year agreement with the City of Norfolk, Virginia, to operate seasonal cruises from the Half Moone Cruise Center through 2025.
US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355The United States and Canada are sending airplanes to Japan to evacuate their citizens from the cruise ship Diamond Princess which has been quarantined in Yokohama, Japan for almost two weeks amid coronavirus outbreak.
Cruse Liners Dropping Shanghai Sailings over CoronavirusWorld’s major cruise liner companies have pulled their planned sailings from Shanghai amid efforts to mitigate the potential spread of the coronavirus.
ROLL GROUP ADDS THIRD BIGROLL TO ITS FLEETThe Netherlands-based transportation company Roll Group has started 2020 with the addition of a module carrier to its fleet.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok